Chapter 39

"Sure you little bunny" he slightly pinched his cheek "Eom-ma that h-hurts, be-cause you a-and aunties and un-cles kept pin-ching me" Minjae was referring to Taehyung's parents and the twins parents.

Taehyung chuckled and apologize, food is served a few minutes later. They ate their food happily is like their life is all cupcakes and rainbows again.

*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

Days flew by and gifts are already wrapped up everyone is at the twins' mansion to celebrate Christmas together.

It's already Christmas eve and they are currently playing hide 'n seek even if they are adults they still play childish games.

The seeker is the little boy and the adults are the one hiding he started counting 1 to 20 slowly. Jimin hid behind the curtains a little close to where Minjae was standing, Hoseok hid behind the small gap on the corner of the couch and luckily he fits.

Jin hid of course in the kitchen behind the door, Namjoon hid somewhere that he can't break anything and that is under the dining table whereas chair surrounds him.

Yoongi on the other hand hid under the sheets of the bed trying his best not to fall asleep, Taehyung hid inside the closet peeking through the hole to look at his surroundings.

Lastly one of the twins hid inside the bathroom in the tub and that's Jungkook and his brother hid in his office under the table.

"18....19....20.... ready or not here I come" Minjae started running around the house to find them. He starts looking in the kitchen, he looked around looking up and down, left to right, he opens every pantry.

When he is about to leave he heard someone cleared it's throat since the kitchen is connected to the dining room he went there and looked down seeing Namjoon covering his head.

"F-found you u-uncle Joon" Minjae giggled and Namjoon sigh being the first one to be found. He got out and fix his clothes "Uncle Jin is behind the door" he whispers to the boy and hushing him not to tell him.

He ran to the door and swing it a little seeing Jin all tense up "Found y-you" "Yeah you found me, go find the others" he nodded and dashes out of the kitchen going upstairs.

"Did you tell him I was here?" He glared at his husband " No I didn't honey, the kid is too smart he found me first than you" he defended himself not wanting a scolding from him.

Minjae entered every room and open every drawers, closets and even under the bed still no one. He entered his room and checked he every where, when he is about to open his closet Taehyung sprang out startled the poor boy and stumbles.

Taehyung immediately caught him "Eomma is sorry for startling you" he chuckles seeing Minjae speechless.

"Go find the others" he nodded and left his room leaving Taehyung giggling like an idiot. He went to the guest room seeing a huge bump on the bed he slowly approaches it and pulled the sheets.

He saw a sleeping Yoongi he shakes him a little and suprisingly he woke up "Fo-und you" he smiles, Yoongi sat up and ruffles his hair.

"Ya found me Imma go down now" he stood up and walk towards the living room.

Minjae went to the bathroom and easily saw Jungkook in the bath tub "Pa-pa f-found you" he quickly runs away leaving Jungkook there.

He went down stairs to the living room and saw the ones he already found hearing footsteps by the stairs he turned and saw Jungkook going down.