Chapter 30

"You don't miss us tiger" Jungkook said pouting a little.

"C'mere you baby bunnies" he called out for them and they snuggled in bed with him.

"We missed you" Jungguk said quietly "I missed you too" Taehyung said pecking each of their cheeks.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

After a month in the hospital the everyday the guys always visiting Taehyung mostly the twins to see if he was alright and to spend time with him.

Few more day to go for Taehyung to get discharge and he is excited to go out of the hospital.

For now he is sitting on a bench in the garden with the guys playing together Jin arguing with a nurse that is flieting with Namjoon while his hunsband trying to calm him down.

Jimin and Hoseok are playing ball and Yoongi sleeping under a tree. Taehyung smiled at them seeing them just bring a smile to his face.

He felt someone covering his eyes "Guess who" the twins said in unison and Taehyung giggled.

"Bunnies" he grab their hands that is covering his eyes and turn around to look at them.

"Hi tiger" Jungkook goes in front of him and bend down to his level "Just a few more days to go until you discharge" he said while holding his hand.

"I know and I can't wait to get out I'll miss Minjae when I discharge" Tawhyung pouted.

Minjae is the 5 year old kid that Taehyung adores while he is in the hospital. Minjae's parents abandoned him so he has no one.

Minjae has a childhood trauma he is been bullied by other kids because they way he talks, when he talks he stutters so he is always alone and never talks and he is here in the hospital for therapy.

When Taehyung meet Minjae he was just astonished how cute the kid was so he tried to talk to him but Minjae kept pushing him away.

One day Minjae is crying all by himself the nurses tried to talk to him but he won't listen to them so Taehyung tried to talk to him and it work, Minjae open up to him so there it starts they became friends.

"Hy-h-hyun-ggiiee" Minjae called out to Taehyung, he turned to where he heard the voice and saw Minjae.

His box smile immediately show up and lift the boy and let him sit on his lap.

Taehyung'sPOV

"Hi Minjae, how are you doing buddy?" I said as I pinch his cheeks softly and he giggled "I-I'm f-fi-ne h-hy-yung-ie" he smiled cheekily.

"Your so cute" I can't help but pinch his cheeks a little harder "O-ou-chie" he said and immediately yank my hands away.

"Sorry Minjae you're just so cute" I squealed a little "Easy there tiger" Jungguk said to me as he patted my shoulder.

"H-h-hyu-nngie w-wi-ll be go-ne s-soo-n" I can sense that he will feel lonely whencI left him "Don't worry jaejae I promise to visit you" I stated and I can see sparkle in his eyes.

"R-rea-lly?" I ask as he clutches my shirt "Really" I confirm it and he became happy again.

"Bunnies" I whispered yelled for them to hear me "Can we adopt him please" I said and they looked at each other they are about to say something but I cutted "His parents abandoned him so please".

"Of course but he will be adopted under our name so that we are all Jeons" Jungguk stated making me confused.

"Jeon?" I repeated "You will a Jeon soon you know Minjae needs a eomma" Jungkook saud making me flushed.

"H-hyu-ngie y-you-re r-red" Minjae pointed my face and he giggled I covered my face.

"You guys are unfair" I cutely glared at them and they chuckled.

Jin came walking to us "So how's the fight? Who won?" I said "Of course your girl right here won" Jin flipped his imaginary hair.

"But hyung you're a guy" Jimin said butting in the conversation making Hoseok laugh beside him.

"Wanna eat my shoe bitch" Jin glared at him but I shushed him because of Minjae.

Minjae turned to me "H-hyu-ngie w-wh-at's a b-bit-ch?" he said to me "It's a word for adults not for kids so don't repeat it ok jaejae" I explain and patted his head and he nodded.

I glared at Jin for cursing carefree "Sorry" he said softly. "You guys are so noisy" Yoongi yawn and went back to hug Jimin from the back as his head lay on his shoulders.

"Sorry if we woke you up hyung" Jimin said ruffling the older's hair a little.

No one's POV

Few days passed and as the Jeons twins said they will adopt Minjae and they did.

So now Minjae lives with the twins, Minjae listens to the twins and the twins acted like he is their own son he calls Jungguk 'appa' and Jungkook 'papa'

Right now they are in the officr preparing to visit Taehyung at the hospital "Minjae are you ready?" Jungkook asked as he look at Minjae fixing his bag "Y-yes p-pa-pa" he smiled at him melting his heart.

Jungguk carried him "Let's go and visit eomma" he said making Minjae giggle.

They all went outside the building and in the car and drove to the hospital.

At the hospital.....

They entered the hospital and walk through the hallway going to Taehyung's room they opened the door and Minjae id the first one to come inside running towards Taehyung.

"E-eom-ma" Minjae said climbing up to his bed. Taehyung blushed because he is being called Eomma this happens when the twins adopted him they told him to call Taehuung eomma and Taehyung of course is not used to be called eomma.

"Hi sweetie" he flashed his box smile "You will be discharge tomorrow tiger" Jungkook stated making the younger excited to go out of the hospital.

"I'm excited I can't wait" Taehyung said as he plays with Minjae "I will play with Minjae more" "Really?" Oncr again Minjae sparkly doe eyes melt Taehyung's heart because of his cuteness.

"Of course" Minjae smiled and Taehyung can clearly see bunny teeth and a box smile "Oh My God you are cuter" he sqeuals like never before.

"Why are you sqeualing tiger?" Jungguk asking the younger "Bunnies come here"Taehyung signal them to come to him and they complied.

"Minjae baby can you smile for eomma" Minjae nodded and smiled "Bunnies you see he got a bunny teeth and a box smile it's so cute" Taehyung softly squish Minjae's face.

"We got another bunny in the family" Taehyung added informing the twins. The twins just look at their happy lover holding the 5 year old kid with bunny teeth and a box smile that he is literally couldn't take his eyes away.

"It's like our own child right tiger?" The twins said in unison (they literally know what are they saying).

Taehyung blushed madly "Y-yeah" he said slowly looking at them.

"We love you" they said in unison "I love you too bunnies" he kissed their cheeks "H-how a-abou-t m-me" Minjae said as he stare at them.

"Of course I love jaejae too" Taehyung pecked his forehead "I l-lo-ve eo-mma t-t-oo" Minjae flashed his cutest smiled that Taehyung literally died inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys..... Here's a chapter for you I hoe you enjoy it💜💜💜