Chapter 14

"Jungguk you should take it slow, you might make Taehyung explode with your unpredictable moves" I muttered shaking my head a little before chuckling lightly.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

The day ended fast as it is already time to go home I am at the entrance of the buliding waiting for Jimin.

Minutes passed by still no Jimin so I decided to text him.

TAEQUILLA:
Chim where are you?

CHIMMYCHANGGA:
Sorry Tae I can't pick you up today because since Yoongi hasn't had a secretary for a week I'm doing overtime today so that he will not overwork himself.

TAEQUILLA:
It's ok chim I can just ride the bus, goodluck don't over work yourself.

Seen...

I sigh and shove my phone in my pocket but I was block by a black car in front of me.

The window rolled down revealing Jungkook, "Is Jimin picking you up?" I shook my head "Ok hop on, we're driving you home"he pointed at the door.

"Oh no need I'll just ride a bus" I denied his offer. He came out of his car and open the other door for me to go in the back seat.

"We insist Tae" I nodded slightly and I hesitate to go in their car.

We drove off and silence consumes us inside. "Umm...just drop me off in the main street it's close to where I live" I avoided their eye contact as they look at the mirror in top of them. (a/n:what the fuck do you call those?!? Rear mirror?!?!)

"Who said we're taking you home" I immediately look at them as I can see Jungkook grin on the passenger seat.

"W-what do you meam sir?" I tilted my head a little 'oh my god....are they going to kidnap me' I thought.

"We are going to the Amusement Park" Jungguk eyes are still on the road as he announced them to Taehyung.

"May I ask Why?" I am confused 'why the heck in a amusement park?!?' I thought. "No particular reason" Jungkook look at the window.

Earlier.....

No one's POV

Jungguk pick up Jungkook from the meeting "You know that you can drive yourself" annoyed Jungguk kept his eyes on the road.

"Geez hyung why so cold" Jungkook rolled his eyes "Because you called me in a wrong time" "Why so bothered?" Jungkook looked at his twin.

"Because I was with Taehyung" Jungkook's eyes widen "Did you confess?" "Nope" Jungkook sigh in relief.

"Just kissed him" Jungguk smirk making his twin widen his eyes once more "YOU WHAT?!?!?"

"Why, got a problem?" he look at his twin then back to the road "Let's just see who will he pick" he muttered enough to let Jungguk hear it.

"Hyung let's go the amusement park" Jungguk look at him in disbelief "We ain't kids anymore" he drove slower as people cross the road.