Chapter 11

"Jimin can you stay over at our house?" Jin asked him "No thanks hyung, we might bother you guys" Jimin look at Jin "No it's ok Namjoon will be busy later at home so I got no one to talk to" Jin assured Jimin that he and Taehyung will not be a bother.

Jimin think before he hesitate to answer the older "Sure hyung" "Great, you guys can come too" Jin pointed out the rest of the guys "So you can continue this project you will be doing" they agreed

"Jimin just follow our car ok" Jimin nooded "How about Taehyung?" Jimin pointed at his best friend "We'll take care of him" Jungkook smiled knowing that Jimin will be worried about Taehyung.

Jimin nodded and head to his car as well as the others.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

(There will be a 2 of pictures😁)

At Jin's and Namjoon's place......

No one's POV

Jimin look at the place with his miuth wide open at how big the place it.

Jimin patted Jin's shoulder "Hyung" Jin just hum in respond and look at Jimin "Is this a castle?" his mouth still hanging open

Jin chuckled and closed Jimin mouth "No Jimin it isn't" Jimin pinched his squishy cheeks incase that he's dreamy well....he isn't.

He look at Taehyung still asleep, Jungguk carried him bridal style. He walked closer to Taehyung and poked his cheeks waking him up.

"Tae wake up we are at Jin's place" Taehyung flutter his eyes and he rub his right eye.

He look around his surroundings all eyes on him he look up and saw Jungguk.

He realised what happened before he jump off of him and apologised bowing his head.

Taehyung went at the back of Jimin and the rest laugh "It's not funny" Taehyung said like he is a toddler pouting out of embarrassment keeping himself hidden at Jimin's back.

Taehyung look at the house also in shock like Jimin earlier.

They went inside it left Taehyung and Jimin more shock they haven't seen a house this beautiful even the inside they are lead to the living room.

Jungkook's POV

I saw Taehyung trying explore every angle of the house, as I got closer to Taehyung he jump at my presence causing him to trip but I was quick to catch him.

The others are going to the living room leaving me and Taehyung alone somewhere in the house.

We stared at each other his arms on my chest as I grab his wait with one hand as the other at his back for support.

I can literally hear my heart go 'boom boom' I gulp nervously.

I saw his cheeks turning red "Your really cute" I blurted out, now his face are red as a tomato "T-th-ank y-yo-ou" he stuttered looking down.