Chapter 13

"Fine.....your lucky your boyfriend is cute Jackson" he glared at him and Jackson sigh in relief and pepper kiss his lover for saving his ass and he just giggled loving the sudden affection.

Taehyung reach out Jimin's coffee to him and he took it and had a long sip feeling dehydrated after such a chase.

They bid their goodbyes and Jimin and Taehyung went to the home.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

It's been a few days already Jimin already transfered to the Min's company and Taehyung is already missing him around.

Taehyung slouch on his wheeled office chair and drag his feet going to Jackson.

"Hyung" Taehyung said getting Jackson's attention but he just hum in respond.

"I miss Jimin being here" He pouted and crosses his arm. Jackson turned to him "You always see Jimin after work" "I should have kept my mouth shut but it's an opportunity for Jimin to see Yoongi everyday" Taehyung twirl his chair making him dizzy.

"Can I ask you something Tae?" Jackson scratch the back of his neck "Sure, what is it?" Taehyung stop on what his doing and looked at him.

"You see it's BamBam' s birthday in two days and I was wondering if you would help me pick a gift for him" he avoided eye contact.

Taehyung stared at him for a good 5 seconds "Yes of course I will help you" "Oh Hoseok and Jimin will come too I asked them and they agreed" I jump in excitement knowing that Jimin and Hoseok will come with us. Bro bonding.

Jackson's POV

It is currently lunch time and Hoseok, Taehyung and I just finish eating our food. "Guys let's head back early so that we can rest on the remaining time" I suggested and the two of them agreed.

We stood up and walk back to the department.

While we are walking an idea pop in my head "How about we play truth or dare while we walk?" they nodded "Ok who's first?" Taehyung raised his hand.

"Truth or dare Tae?" I look at him

"Truth" he giggled

"Do you like the twins?" Hoseok smirk and I smirk with Hoseok knowing where the question is going.

"Yes" he answered us barely audible "Louder Tae we can't hear you" we made Taehyung repeat his answer even though we knew the answer.

"Yes" he voice is clearer that earlier "Tae still can't hear you" Hoseok teased Taehyung "Oh my fucking cheesecake I said yes" he snap at us but blush next when he realize what he said.

Deep red tinted his cheeks flustered face, he walk faster, Hoseok and I laugh at him being so cute having a crush on the twins.

Taehyung's POV

We entered the department then suddenly I was craving coffee so I went to the break room.

When I step in the break room I took out my phone and plug my earphone then played some music.

I went to the counter and started to prepare my coffee as I sang the lyrics.

Chorus:
Who...are...you...cause your not the girl I fell in love with baby.......
Who...are...you...cause something has change your not the same I hate it.....
Ohh....I sick of waiting for love, love
Ohh....I know that your not the one, one....
(This song is titled 'WHO' by Jimin, Jungkook ft. Lauv, this is my favorite song)