chapter 9

Isabellas pov

It's been a week since I made a run for it.

Everything has been alright I guess with the boys, Antonio still isn't really talking to me or even acknowledging but that's fine because if he doesn't bother with me I wont bother with him!

Cristian finally took the stitches out of my head in which I was very thankful for.

I have been skateboarding a bit, but it's a bit hard too when Dante and Rafaelo are watching me like a hawk making sure I don't get a single scratch.

Alessandro and Camillo have been working quite a bit lately so I haven't spent much time with them but it's cute cause every night they come in and kiss me goodnight. I think Camillo is also trying to be a mother figure for me, it's nice but I still really miss my mum.

I have been feeling a lot weaker lately, I'm getting tired quicker and I have started to lose my appetite, the spots have come back and my nose will bleed the second day. I can't tell the boys about it though because they are already stressed out enough, I will just wait a little longer just until everything has calmed down. I will be fine.

"Isabella come on wake up" Rafaelo's annoying voice whines

"Just leave me alone" I say, burying myself further under my doona cover.

"Stop being a baby just get up" He rips the cover straight off my body leaving me with no choice but to look up at him tiredly.

"What the hell... are you okay, you look like you're about to die!" Rafaelo looks at me surprisingly concerned.

"Just leave me alone I'm tired" I groaned not wanting to get up, can this boy get a hint I'm tired and want to sleep.

"Do you want me to get Cristian...you really don't look ok!" Rafaelo helps me to sit up.

"No, I'm fine, don't worry it's just a cold, now get out of my room so I can get ready for the day. " I say shoving him to the door.

Finally he leaves me alone. I can now do my morning routine, walking into my bathroom. I stopped in front of the mirror and damn he wasn't wrong. I do look terrible...Dark circles around now lay around my eyes and my skin is a terrible pale colour, I look so drained.

After having a shower brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a messy low bun I changed into some comfy clothes keeping the hoodie up and made my way down stairs to the kitchen.

Once I'm in the kitchen I sit on one of the island stools and put my head on the counter basicly falling asleep

Once I'm in the kitchen I sit on one of the island stools and put my head on the counter basicly falling asleep. ugh can't people just leave me alone!!!

"Rafaelo said you weren't looking too good bambina" Alessandro rubs my back and sits down next to me. (Baby girl)

Cristian slides two plates of pancakes over to me and Alessandro and then continues to cook. Alessandro starts to dig in and I just keep my head on the counter trying to sleep.