Chapter 44

Alessandro's pov
I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know how I can help her. Every time I try to she pushes me further away. I'm just scared I'm going to lose her again.

I haven't slept for the past 3 days, after the phone call with dad I organised a way to get to Isa as fast as I could, it wasn't cheap or safe but as long as I'm her for her now it was worth it. The rest of the boys are still stuck at home, the snow storm has gotten worse so they are trapped together. Antonio was discharged from the hospital and is back with the boys but if I'm being completely honest I don't think that's a good thing, not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with Antonio it's just there's 5 boys locked in the house together ones extremely moody and still in pain and the rest are just moody and like putting others in pain, they are bound to get bored and that means it's going to be hell for Cristian to control them, although Camilo's older doesn't mean he's going to do shit.

Camilo will only step in when things really get out of hand, and when that happens he scares the shit out of everyone. Last time there was a snow storm I was away on a work trip and the boys ended up going feral, the twins lit Antonio's car on fire just because he hid all the tv remotes, so in retaliation Antonio lit their beds on fire but it ended up catching and both rooms went up in flames, just as Cristian realised what was happening he ran into Dante's room trying to get rid of the fire but one of the guns went off due to the heat and shot Cristian in the leg. Only then did Camilo step in. Once the fire was out the boys where forced to do multiple training sessions every day for a year, he put shock anklets on the boys so every time one of them did anything they where shocked, they where force to sleep outside in a small tent in the snow storm and they also had to do all house jobs for a year, this included washing clothes, cleaning, dishes, gardening over 30 acres and lots more.

He might have also threatened them a few times.

"Hey are you alright?" I look up to see Elio leaning against the door with a packet of chips in his hand. I just stare at him too tired to respond.

"go and get some sleep ill look after her for a while." He states as he makes his way to the side of the bed.

"no no its fine, im alright just a little tired." I try to convince Elio that im fine, do i really look that bad that a 17 year old noticed, I thought teens where ment to be oblivious to everything but themselves.

"Dude just go get some sleep, I'll wake you up when Isabella does, its been a long week for all of us and you need your sleep." he leans back in his chair getting comfotable, he's not going too let this go is he.

"Dont call me dude, and I'm fine." I stare back getting irritated.

"Look, next week its Isa's birthday, its going to be hectic around here meaning your going to need as much sleep as possible, go to bed." Elio stresses.

Fuck I totally forgot about Isabellas birthday, its her 16th so I need to make it special, its also the first birthday since she was 2 that we have had with her.

"Okay fine I'll go to bed as long as you wake me up as soon as she's awake okay?"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

Isabellas Pov

Waking up i feel pissed at the world, I'm so sick of everything, I sick of my stuiped mind guilt tripping me, I'm sick of having cancer, I'm sick of not having any freedom, I'm sick of not being normal, I'm sick of all the sympathetic glances I get from everyone.

I'm sick of life.

First thing i see when i roll over and open my eyes is Elio staring at his phone while eating a packet of chips.

"What are you doing in my room."

"Waiting for you to wake up." he mumbles as he continues to stare at his phone that is obnoxiously blearing tiktok sounds, and something about the drama on a 9 month cruise. My attention is quickly caught by the loud russle of the bag of chips in his hand. "You want some?"

"Get out"

"No"

"Yes"

"I'm not leaving."

"Yes you are"

"no I'm quite comfortable"

"Ugh what do you want from me" I grone throwing a pillow in his direction.

"I wanna know if you wanna do something fun." Eli states standing up.

"Not really." I flop back onto my bed.

"Just go get dressed into something warm we are going outside." he advised before making his way to my door. "Oh and dont tell anyone about this."

And with that my curiosity was sparked, what in the world does he have planned? I quickly jump out of bed and throw on a jumper and some sweat pants, just im about to leave I see the beanie Leo gave me and I quickly grab it pulling it over my head.

I practicly sprint out of my room to be greeted by Elio with car keys in his hand and a mischievous grin. This is going to be fun.

We quickly make our way down to the garage without any one catching us and straight into a labo, this is going to be so good!

"do you have yout phone on you?" eli questioned before he started the car.

"yeah its right here." i state pulling it out of my pocket, before i could even protest he snatches it out of my hand opens the car door and throws it out.

"What the fuck was that for!" I shrieked as we began to speed off out of the estate onto the main roads

"It's so they can't track us."