chapter 15

Isabellas pov

OK Ok Ok I might have a little obsession with how to train your dragon....It's normal to watch the movie series 6 times in a row right?

The boys have finally set down some rules (I was being sarcastic with the finally part) I may have had to do a little something that ended up with me getting a bunch of rules.

Lets just say I went up on the third floor and snuck into Alessandro's office to get the tv remote back after he took it off me for apparently watching too much how to train your dragon, just as I found it a guard came in and he must not have recognized me and thought i was an intruder because he started to shoot at me!

No, I didn't get hit because I hid behind Alessandro's desk! As the guard came around one side of the desk I made my quick escape from the other side...He ran after me and he was still shooting. I ran down the hallway past a very tired looking Antonio and he just gave me a confused look as I sprinted past but as soon as he saw the guard running behind me about to try to shoot me again... lets just say he woke up from his tiredness very quickly.

With a quick step in front of the guard and a very scary glare directed towards the guard which stopped me being chased so I went back to the movie room to watch How to train your dragon... I think the guard got fired.

Because of that and my little boyfriend trick I did on Rafaello yesterday I now have a bunch of stupid rules!

1. Don't go up onto the third floor unless it's life threatening (Not watching how to train your dragon is!)

2. No boyfriends or dating no matter what (Come on man I'm 15 of course I'm going to date someone)

3. Has to Inform someone on where I go (Ok fair enough)

4. I have to tell the truth (Bro I can't lie for shit)

5. Not allowed to watch how to train your dragon every week (THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL)

6.Not allowed to swear (Not going to be a problem)

7. No back talk, sass, rudeness and eye rolling. (Back talk is how conversations work)

8. No drinking drugs or parties (Haha they wish)

Alessandro also mentioned something about a mafia ball we all have to attend but I don't really care. It's probably going to be lame anyway!

Aurora and I have been texting each other a lot and she has come over a couple of times, she's coming over today actually! I can't wait, we have planned so much to do, we both agreed we should just borrow Dante and Rafaello's dirt bikes!

I was sitting waiting on the giant staircases near the front door when Camilo walked down and almost trampled me with his giant feet. Why is everyone in this family tall except me!

"Sorry i didn't see you there" Camilo says as he quickly moves so he doesn't step on me, and just as he begins to walk away curiosity gets the better of him making Camilo stop in his tracks and turn to me again. "Why are you sitting on the stairs and why do you seem awfully happy but nervous?"

Oh no he's going to figure out our plan!

"Oh um, Aurora is coming over so I'm just waiting on the stairs for her to come" I state trying to act as normal as ever.

"That doesn't explain why you're nervous and really happy" He questioned again and gave me the 'Tell me right now what your planning' look.

"Oh um well, you see, it's just, we are planning to pull a little prank on Dante and Rafaello that's all really" I told him. It's a part of the truth just not the full truth so I guess he won't think I'm lying cause I'm just bending the truth a bit!