chapter 38

Alessandro's pov

Fear...

Pure fear was the only thing I could feel when I heard Isabella was missing at first, but that fear was quickly replaced with rage.

A roaring fire of rage quickly lit up inside me. A fire that would destroy anything that got in its way. Would kill anyone that got in its way.

It all started at 5am, I knew something was wrong, I had a gut feeling about it but I couldn't figure out what it was. I checked all the security cameras at every warehouse on my computer in my office but nothing seemed out of place.

8am Rafaello looked scared and worried as he started looking around the house. At first I thought he must have lost something like his car keys or his phone because when that boy loses his phone it's the end of the world.

I should have put two and two together and realised what had happened but I just didn't, normally I do but this was the one day I didn't.

To get my mind off things I went up to Isabella room, she wasn't in bed like she normally was, I walked over to her messy bed and felt the sheets.

They were cold.

She hasn't been in her bed for at least an hour, Rafaello's been searching the house for an hour... Isabella's missing.

When I found Dante running around like a headless chicken and Rafaello even more worried trying to shut up his twin, I knew my suspicion was right. I asked Rafaello hoping he wouldn't lie to me, he knows I can easily tell when anyone lies yet he still didn't tell me. Dante was quick to tell the truth.

The truth that I wished wasn't real.

I left the room with a calm front on but on the inside I was anything but calm. One of my guards was quick to approach me as soon as I was away from the others

"Sir can I have a quick moment to talk to you about a promotion, you see i'm a val-" He was cut off by the sound of my gun and quickly dropped to the floor screaming holding his shoulder.

Pathetic!

"QUALCUNO PULISCI QUESTA MERDA PRIMA CHE SPARI A QUALCUN ALTRO. PORTA TUTTI I NOSTRI UOMINI E LE GUARDIE A CERCARE ISABELLA.....ORA!" I yell storming up to my office to get more of my guns before I join the hunt for Isabella. (SOMEONE CLEAN THIS SHIT UP BEFORE I SHOOT SOMEONE ELSE. GET ALL OUR MEN AND GUARDS OUT LOOKING FOR ISABELLA.....NOW!)

(Alessandro texting santonio)

Santonio

Isabellas missing.

How the fuck is she missing!

We checked all the security footage and there's no sign of her leaving the house. 

Che ne dici di dentro casa, fottuti idioti 
(What about inside the house you fucking idiots)

There aren't any cameras inside the house

fottere
(Fuck)

I only ever text him when its important, except for when every day I'd send him a photo of Isabella and the boys or a video of Isabella doing stupid stuff like throwing flowers at Antonio in the garden while screaming "ANTONIO IT BRINGS OUT THE COLOUR OF YOUR EYES...COME BACK A FLOWER ISNT GOING TO KILL YOU" Antonios just running away while sneezing from the pollen.