Chapter 35

Isabellas pov.

Questions...

I have so many things to ask but finding the words is hard. Some of them are completely random, some keep me up at night. Some constantly play in my mind while others only pop up when something is said or when I find stuff that leaves me completely puzzled.

I lived with my mum my whole life. Just us two against the world. That was of course until Anne and Derick came into our lives, right? It was always me and mum, right?

"Isabella please don't be mad at me, come on I'm trying to protect you!" Camilo follows me up the stairs towards my room. Let's just say after they caught me eavesdropping the car ride home was filled with angry tears and multiple glares thrown at each other. Of course, I never was the receiver of them, it was mainly Camilo. I was glaring at Camilo and So was Alessandro the whole time, he did retaliate by sending one back, but it ended not as good or intimidating. It was like the quality of a photo if you keep sending it back and forth on Instagram the quality significantly decreases.

Rafaello pops his head out of his bedroom door to get a look at the drama unfolding in front of him. You better get some popcorn because this is going to be a long show.

I speed up my pace and I have finally made it to my door, opening it. I step inside but I can still hear Camilo behind me.

"Isabella, would you just stop and listen to me for a second." He grabs onto my arm forcing me to look at him. I stare up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Fuck you." Is all I say before slamming my door in his face and locking it.

Rafaellos laugh echoes through my door.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NOSE." Camilo snapped at Rafaello but his laughter doesn't seem to stop, it actually seemed to intensify.

"F-fuck yo-you." Rafaello laughs harder barely even catching his breath.

○●○●○

I stayed in my room for the rest of the day, Alessandro did come up and unlock my door around 11 at night just to check if i was still alive apparently. The whole house has been quiet. I just wish everything would go back to normal, was anything even normal?

It was about 2 in the morning when I got sick of going on my phone so I decided I should wander my way down to the library. I really don't want to wake anyone up, so I put on my fluffiest socks and shuffle my feet along the ground of the hallway.

I've never actually been in the library that much, but I guess it's time to explore its secrets hahaha.

My hands run along the soft leather covers of the older books,

Alessandro Orcus Accardi

Camilo Renzo Accardi

Cristian Rocco Accardi

Antonio Caro Accardi

Dante Mattia Accardi

Rafaello Mattia Accardi

My eyes scan over each title until I come across one that makes my breath stop and my heart drops to my stomach.

Isabella Angelita Accardi

That's my name?

Wore brown leather covers the secrets hidden in the pages of this book. I'm scared to see what it is.

Opening the book, I find photos that cover every space on each page. The first photo was of my father holding me in the hospital, he looks so much like Alessandro. His green eyes stare down at me looking scared that I might break, his eyes even look like their watering.