Chapter 19

Isabella's Pov

It's been 2 weeks since the whole stealing the motorbikes and passing out situation has happened. I would like to say I think I'm doing well. Every or third day I would get some more chemo treatment and that would make me feel absolutely crap and I may have accidentally Vomited all over the inside of Rafaello's car when he was forced by Cristian to take me out to get some MacDonald's, Lets just say we are never getting it again.

I also haven't talked or seen Aurora since the incident, but it's not like I'm purposely trying to avoid her at all costs... Well, I might be avoiding her but not at all costs. The boys have been trying to get me to at least talk to her but I haven't. It's not like I'm mad at her, I would never be mad at her I'm just scared that she hates me, what if she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore, what if she thinks I'm some cancer freak.

"I would never think that, I promise that I would never ever say something like that" I shot up from my bed and turned to see Aurora standing at my door looking at me with sadness glinting in her eyes.

"Y-you weren't meant to hear that I was just thinking, but I guess i accidently said that and then you're here, you're not meant to be here, but you are....why are you here?" I start to ramble as tears begin to prick my eyes threatening to spill.

"Oh Izzy" Is all she says as she comes over and hugs me, I forgot how good her hugs were. "I will always be your friend, I know we haven't been friends for that long but you are still my closest friend, my best friend" Her voice breaks in the middle of the sentence

I look up to her and see she's crying too, Oh god we are just two overly dramatic teenage girls that will cry over anything aren't we.

"I was just so scared. I had no clue what happened to you, you just collapsed" She starts crying even more.

"I know, I'm so sorry, Rora. I really wish that I could explain what had happened but I really don't know how to" I hold onto her tighter as we both sob into each other's shoulder.

"Then Lorenzo explained to me that you had cancer, I don't want you to die...please I can't lose anyone else" She looks at me and her eyes are bloodshot and her hair is a mess. Now that she's closer I can finally take a good look at her face and there's dark bags under her eyes from probably not sleeping much.

"I'm not going to die, I won't" my voice quivers as I stare into her worried eyes.

"You promise" Aurora holds out her pinky

"I promise" I laugh a little through my cries and lock my pinky with her finishing the promise

"Okay now that that's over do you want to go and guilt trip one of my brothers into taking us to so ice-cream shop so we can get some ice-cream" I say wiping away my tears but its still evident that I had been crying

"As long as I'm not paying I'm down" she laughs a bit

~~~~~~

After about ten minutes of trying to manipulate Dante into taking us out for ice cream that was unsuccessfully working I had to pull the 'sick' card. "Please Dante I have just been feeling so down with all the treatment I have been taking, and I just want some ice cream to make me feel better" With a little fake tear trickling down my face was all I had to do to end up at the ice cream place.

We all ordered our Ice cream, Aurora got choc mint and I ended up getting cookies and cream. Dante insisted on not getting any ice cream because its 'unhealthy'. when it was time to pay both me and Aurora turned to Dante and stared at him until he finally paid.

"We have to stop at one of the warehouses for a while so Aurora can just show you around" Dante just says as we start to drive in a different direction from our house. well I guess I have no say in where we're going.