Chapter 36

Isabella's pov

I really do make a lot of decisions in my life that I have seemed to regret. Not running back into the fire to save Anne, going into that bathroom at the mall and finding out about my brothers, running away, not telling anyone about my cancer, going on that walk with Antonio, and getting in the trunk of this car are just some of them.

You see, the boys still don't know what happened to me when I was kidnapped, I haven't really said anything about it to anyone. They don't know some of the things I heard and witnessed, they don't know that the death of that man driving the car was my fault. They don't even know that I was in a crash. All they knew is Sebastian found my soaked on the side of the road.

And ever since that day I have regretted ever freeing myself from the wreck, ever surviving it. I could have died...no I should have died.

But I didn't.

And it's been horrible, I don't know what's going on with Antonio, I don't even know what's going on with any of my brothers. It's like they're all trying to push me away.

Now I'm stuck, stuck in the stupid trunk of a car and have been for hours, its cold and Im only wearing pjs and some fluffy socks.... THEY AREN'T EVEN THE WARM TYPE OF PJS, no they HAVE to be the short sleeve and pants pjs, ones for summer... It's the middle of winter.

So I'm cold, really uncomfortable, my hand keeps getting pins and needles, I need to pee and to top it all off, I have no clue where I am or if this is even Cristians car.

°•°•°•°•

Okay so I have figured out that if you hold your pee in for so long you don't have to pee anymore... that's definitely not how it should work but it does.

I have no clue how long I have been in here, but it feels like days... I did say once that I overrated a lot of things and have no sense of time, which is slightly true, but it feels like I've been in here forever.

I wonder how the boys are doing, they probably haven't even noticed I disappeared yet...maybe Alessandro has but the others most likely aren't even awake yet. If they have noticed my disappearance, it would be pure chaos, and the best thing is it wouldn't be the first time I've manically disappeared.

Rafaellos pov

It's been 5 hours.

5 hours since I went into Isabella's room to wake her up because it was 8 am and I had stuff planned to do with Isabella today. When I couldn't find her, I checked every inch of the house. After about an hour Dante realized something was up, I told him and like his dramatic ass always does he went psycho. Running around the place like a headless chicken, causing a massive scene. While he was running around the living room someone opened the door at the perfect time and swung it straight into Dante. It actually nearly knocked him out, as for the person that opened the door was Alessandro.

WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ALESSANDRO!

Since Alessandro is Alessandro, he knows when something is up, he can just sense it......that's actually really creepy now that I've thought of it, like how does that dude know everything... everything

And because of that he knew something was up.

"Where's Isabella?" Was the only thing he said, I think I just shit my pants.

"Um she just went to the toilet." I try to cover up the truth, Alessandro just stares at me dead in the eyes and a small smirk slowly crept up onto his face. OH I HAVE REALLY SHIT MYSELF NOW.

"Don't lie to me boy." I'm fucked. I'm dead. "Dante where is Isabella?"

"We don't know." Dante squeaks out terrified. Alessandro doesn't say anything, he looks so calm, it's terrifying. I don't think I've ever seen him like this. He just turned on his heels and walked out of the room.