chapter 31

Antonio's Pov

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER." I yell running over to Isabella's limp body that's being carried by one of the men. I swear to god I will kill them all. The feeling of warm liquid running down my side followed by the regular stinging sensation, I need to keep going. Isabella is more important.

she's our world, all the boys would rather get tortured to death if it was to stop her from ever getting hurt. She's all we have left to love, she's the last reminder of our mother. The way her nose scrunches up when she laughs and the silent humming she does as she walks around the halls of the house remind all of us of her.

I grab my gun out and shoot at the men taking her away, to stop them or at least by us some more time.

"ISABELLA, GET OFF HER! ISABELLA." Come on Antonio you need to get to Isabella, if they get her in the car it's over. I shouldn't have taken her out, FUCK only if I waited until we had a tracker on her, if I listened to Alessandro and took guards!

The sound of two more gunshots go off, I need to get to Isabella, I need to! The world around me starts to spin. I place my hands onto my stomach and look down to only see the crimson red that now is laced over my hands. Everything starts to go dark as I drop to my knees, I need to get to Isabella.

Come on Antonio get up. GET UP ANTONIO GET UP!

NO stay awake! come on stay awake, stay awak......

Alessandro's Pov

"Antonio you son of a bitch you better have Isabella." I mutter, speeding to the location of Antonio's tracker. Everyone in the family has a tracker on them at all times, Camillo and I have it in our watches Cristian and Antonio have one in rings they wear and the twins have the tracker in their silver bracelet. I was going to give Isabella a necklace with a matching ring that both have trackers in them tonight at dinner and explain to her why we need them. But of course Antonio couldn't wait to take her out.

Taking deep breaths in I try to calm myself down as I arrive at the park, I just need to trust that Antonio has kept her safe for long enough. Everything will be fine, they have to be okay, they will be okay! right?

Third person

As Alessandro gets out of the car the sinking feeling that they aren't safe starts to grow as he glances around to the multiple bodies that are laying around. The ground is littered with the shells of bullets and crunch under Alessandro's shoes as he makes his way further into the park. Alessandro's heart dropped as he saw Antonio unconscious on the ground bleeding out with no Isabella in sight.

Running up to his brother Alessandro checks for a pulse, its there but its only getting weaker. Placing his hands over the bullet wounds on Antonio's stomach, dark red started to creep over Alessandro's hands as Antonio kept bleeding out.

"Stay with me Antonio, keep fighting." Alessandro said, lifting Antonio off the ground, running over to one of the many cars that have just arrived with guards and soldiers from the mafia in it, he commands the driver to take them to their hospital.

The park is now full of people from the Italian Mafia checking if any of the enemies have a pulse so they can question and torture them.

Tires screech as Alessandro and Antonio rushed to the hospital leaving the others to clean up the mess that was made.

Right now all Alessandro could think about was trying to keep his little brother alive, he needs to keep his little brother Alive.

Antonio is immediately rushed into emergency surgery as Alessandro is held back from following him into the surgery, he needs to be by his brother's side.

"LET ME GO, I'M YOUR BOSS!" Alessandro yells as he struggles in the grip of his men, his face is blank and emotionless but his eyes are filled with waves of regret, pain and sorrow. He can't lose two siblings at once, he can't!

Slowly he stopped fighting against the grips of his men and sat outside of the room glaring at the wall with a look of defeat etched into his features.

Cristian ran past Alessandro straight into the room where Antonio was being operated on, the others must have been told the news of what happened.

~~~~~~~~~

3 days Later

All the boys except for Antonio have been searching endlessly for Isabella. they found the van that she was taken away in abandoned on an old dirt road. dried blood was spread through the back of the van, the forensics team tested the blood to try and find out who it was.

It was Isabella's.

The people that took Isabella would have had to be low ranking in their mafia because none of them have their Mafias tattoo on them, One of the men that was at the attack had been found, they tortured him until he took his last breath. He didn't say a word

The American and Spanish Mafia have joined the search for Isabella but there's still no trace of her, it's like she has vanished off the face of the world never to be found again. It's playing in the back of everyone's minds like a broken record that Isabella won't be found.

losing hope the boys try to rest and think for a moment while sitting on the couch in the living room, Clover lays in the spot that Isabella would always sit in. The house is quiet, quiet without the soft giggles of Isabella and the endless arguing Antonio would do.

Antonio was placed into a coma to help the chances of his survival, he lost too much blood and died on the operating table but was brought back to life by his brother Cristian. Antonio's in critical condition and doctors are unsure if he will survive.

Aurora was with Gio, Luca, Louis, Liliana and Riley when Louis got a call from his dad, he put it on speaker not thinking anything of it until his dad told them that Isabella has been taken so the American Mafia is joining the search for her and that he needs to get his sister back home now where its safe. As soon as the call ended Aurora broke down crying from the news they just heard.

The group of friends all went home to see if the news was true but Aurora went straight to the Accardi's house instead. Arriving at the house Aurora sprinted with tears streaming down her face up to Isabella's room first to check if she was there, then the library, gym, pool, guarden, kitchen and movie room. Once Aurora checked the whole house she started crying even more. It was Camillo that found her sobbing in the hallway, bringing her into a tight hug, a small tear rolled down his cheek.

They both needed that hug.

******

Thankyou everyone for being so patient and waiting, I hope everyone enjoys and please comment and vote. <3

I love reading everyones comments.

Also sorry for all the waits <3 <3 <3