Chapter 12

Isabella's pov

I had the worst sleep ever last night. The beeping of the stupid machines would keep me up and as soon as I finally fell asleep the nurses decided to come in and wake me up to take some meds and to make sure I'm still alive. I don't blame her for always coming in to check I'm alive cause if I died on her watch she would most likely die.

I wonder if i just rest my eyes for just a minute just resting NOT sleeping, I might be able to get some sleep.

Nope I can't, obviously I can't because the world just hates me!!!

"Hey quello piccolo how are you feeling?" Camilo walks into my hospital room with a pair of my clothes in his hand. (Little one)

"Like my brother just stabbed me in the back, metaphorically and literally" I smile. Time to play the gilt card to get what I want.

"Ok fair enough, I get the literal part but not the metaphorical part?" Camilo questioned me as he gave me my clothes.

"Cristian lied to me" I stated as I got out of the hospital bed and made my way to the bathroom.

"What do you mean he lied?" Camilo is really confused right now haha.

"The needle was NOT small at ALL!" I say quickly getting changed and walk out to Camilo. "It was massive and now he's a backstabbing traitor"

Camilo just laughed before we both made our way out of the hospital to his car

Camilo just laughed before we both made our way out of the hospital to his car. While we were driving the car was running low on fuel so we had to stop at a gas station.

"Go buy something for yourself" Cristian hands me a hundred dollar bill before he started to fill up the car.

Walking up to the doors of the gas station something catches my eye, I turn on my heels and start walking over to an old car that has a table set up in front of it.

Walking closers I see a box on the table labeled puppies.....PUPPIES

I walked up to the box and just like it said there were puppies and lots of them, the white fluffy coats made them look like the fluffiest cloud's on a sunny day. One of the puppies started to jump out of the box trying to lick me.

As I carefully pick up the small cloud of a puppy she licks my face straight away causing me to giggle.

"How much?" I question looking over to the lady sitting behind the table on a camp chair.

"That little one will be $200" The lady gives me a warm smile.

" Oh, I only have a hundred." I put the little cloud down and start to head back to the car "have a good day" I say quietly as I slowly make my way back

I gave the lady a sad smile as I left, maybe I could just beg Camillo for another hundred dollars. It would sound a little sketchy but I guess I could always try!