Chapter 42

Isabella's pov

Leonardo holds most of my weight as I stumble out of the car still extremely dizzy and weak from my chemo treatment, normally I'm not this bad after it but today it just really drained me. Pausing in place I lean over and start to dry heave. I need to throw up but I can't, I don't have anything in my stomach to throw up anymore.

"You sure you don't want me to just carry you up to your room, it'll be a lot easier" Leonardo asks for the 100th time, I brush him off and continue to slowly make my way up to the house.

Once we're in the house I stop at the stairs and lean over the railing in discomfort. Come on Isabella stop making a scene and just get up to your room, your fine it's not that bad.

"Just let me carry you up the stairs at least." Leonardo pleads.

"No, no I'm fine I just needed a little break." I mutter trying to suppress the feeling of dizziness. Before I can even protest Leo quickly picks me up and starts carrying me to my room, placing me on the bed he moves the trash can to the side so I can reach it if needed.

"Do you want me to stay with you, or I could get one of the other boys to come." He said pacing infront of my bed not knowing what to do with himself.

"I just want to be alone if that's okay." I mumbled playing with my hands.

"Yea that's totally fine, do you want some water, I can get you some water or um maybe some food, or if you need anything we can get it." Leo starts to ramble. He reminds me so much of Camilo with his caring nature.

"No I'm fine I just need some sleep." I try giving him a small reassuring smile. Sooner he leaves the sooner I'll be able to sleep. Notice my exhaustion Leonardo leaves without another word, just a small smile.

Before I know it my thoughts are consumed by darkness.

"Isa!" I look up to see Alessandro getting out of his car with a smile, I can't believe he finally made it. I run up to him jumping into his arms.

" I missed you so much, where are the others?" I question looking behind him, surely if he's here he would have brought the others.

"They didn't want to come." Alessandro states as he starts to walk past me. Does that mean they didn't want to see me? Maybe they where just busy, yeah they had other things to do.

More important things

I'm not important

Maybe they don't actually care about me

It was all just a lie.

Their love was a lie.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the crunch of gravel as foot steps quickly approached. My eyes meet a tall figure wearing a suit with a gun in his hand, tattoos run down his neck seeping under his shirt and down his arms. His face is blurred, no matter how hard I try to identify him, his face just stays blurred, hidden.

"ALESSANDRO!" I scream, almost in slow motion I watch the man raise his gun towards Alessandro the shell of a bullet finds it's way to the floor as  a bang followed by a deafening ringing pierced my ears. Just as quickly as the man was there he was gone.

"Sandro" a sob escaped from my mouth as I look down at his lifeless body. His eyes stare back at me as blood seeps out of the bullet

"No no no no no" I try to stop the bleeding with my hands but it doesn't, it's like it's just bleeding more.

"HELP, SOMEBODY HELP" I scream looking around panicking, somebody please just help, just make it stop.

Crimson red stains my hands and forms a puddle underneath Sandro.

"What have you done." My head shoots up to find my mother standing infront of me with burn marks all over her body, her eyes that normally hold kindness now just stare at me with hatred.

"I-I di - didn't do anything." I sniffle wiping my nose with the back of my hand only to smear blood on my face.

" You killed us." I stand up and turn around to see Anne covered in soot, blood and burn marks, her head is half caved in on one side and her bone is visible on her shin.

"Your a monster." I turn to the side to see the man that kidnapped me with glass shards sticking out of him, bruising from a seatbelt raps around his neck and cold water drips from his pale blue skin.

"Look what you did to us!" My eyes meet Dericks red ones, all of his skin is burnt and red, puss is oozing out of blisters that are plastered all over him. A sickening grin appears on his face as he start to make his way towards me, as they all start to make their way towards me. I try to take a step away but I just fall over Alesandro's dead body landing in a pool of his blood.

"no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no" my chest tightens, I'm gasping for air but it's like it's all been taken away from me. It feels like someone's choking me, someones killing me. I claw at my neck desperately trying to get any sort of relief.

"It's all your fault."

I shoot up in my bed with tears streaming down my face, where am I, where am I, where am I. I look around panicked trying to pull myself back to reality. Scrambling out of bed I make my way to the bathroom running my shaky hands under cold water I splash my face trying to calm down. Looking up in the mirror I freeze in horror as my dead family stares back at me.

"Isabella, stop trying to avoid us." Mums voice echoed in the bathroom.

"Stop trying to blame others for what you have done." She whispers into my ears, a sickening smell of burnt skin consumes my senses.

"You know you killed us. Your a murderer.  A MURDERER." She screams.

"STOP" I yell punching the mirror, the glass shatters into a millions different pieces, small shards of glass fall to the ground like snow does on a winter day. Drops of blood fall to the ground. Mums voice still echos I'm the back of my head and it feels like her hands are wrapped around my neck.

I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe,I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breatheI can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe

I can't breathe

My legs sting as I collapse into the glass. I deserve this, I deserve the pain and suffering, everything's my fault. No one will ever love me, I'm just a stupid fucking mistake. They should just let cancer kill me, it will get rid of me, the hassle.

I'm a hassle.

No one will ever love me.

I'm better off dead.

I'll forever be followed by death.

If I stop letting people close to me maybe they will stop getting hurt.

Maybe they'll stop getting killed.

Maybe if I die they will be better off.

Better without me.

I'm a murderer.

Murderer.