Chapter 33

Isabella's pov

"Isabella?" I turn around to see who's calling my name.

I was ment with a pair of dark grey eyes that stared at me with concern and some other emotion that i couldn't really figure out. His steps are slow and cautious as if he was scared that I would run away in fear, his every move was calculated and always had a reason behind it.

"Isabella, it's alright I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me." He says in a hushed tone as if he spoke too loud I would blow away.

"Sebastian, is that really you?" A small tear of relief rolls down my cheek. 

Someone found me, I'm not alone anymore.

My knees buckle underneath me as I fall to the frozen road, relief and exhaustion overcome me as I'm barely able to find the strength to keep my eyes open.

Sebastian runs over to my side and is quick to pull me into his arms. Unconsciously I melt into his embrace.

"Estás bien, te tengo, pequeña mariposa." He whispered quietly as I started to shiver uncontrollably because of how cold I was. (You're alright, I've got you, little butterfly) 

Before I realise I'm in his car driving down the road. It's a funny coincidence that it was Sebastian that saved me at the ball and now here. I probably wouldn't have lasted much longer out in the snow.

"Your brothers have had several different Mafias out looking for you, Isabella." He glances over to me and looks down at my drenched clothes, reaching behind him, he grabs a dark blue jumper from the back seat.

"Take your t-shirt off and put the jumper on....so the jumper doesn't get saturated and actually keeps you warmer than you are now." He remarked throwing the jumper at my head. I quickly put the jumper on and took my top off underneath the jumper.

"What, I didn't want to get changed in front of you!" I state as he stares at me with amusement.

"I like your haircut."he started staring at my bald head.

"Yeah well i don't" I quickly tried to shut down this topic. I think he realised I didn't want to talk about it.

I still feel so cold, I just want to be home in my bed right now. I'm so mentally and physically drained at this point that all I can manage to do is stare out the window without a single thought in my mind, I assume that Sebastian was trying to talk to me but it says all just one big blur.

Now coming to realise it my whole life is just one big constant blur, I never know what's going on or whats going to happen, I have no control of it at this point.

My life is completely out of control.

An endless spiral that can never be stopped, that's my life. I love it but at the same time it gets so excruciating. The constant worry and stress is slowly eating me up waiting for one day...

One day when I lose control. 

I guess I never realised how much I need my family, how much I would miss them when they are stripped away from me and I'm dragged away from them. All the arguments I would have with mum about the smallest things like watching a movie with the family when all I wanted to do was go out with friends or when I would constantly beg for my own room so I don't have to share with Anne.

Now the only thing I could wish for was to have these small family movie nights, all the little arguments we had and to share a room with Anne again.

To have my family back again. To have both of my families back again. But lifes not always fair and I have to realise that.

I feel so bad for Antonio only if I stayed closer to him all of this might not have happened. He's probably at home getting yelled at by all the boys for losing me.

It's not his fault and as soon as I get home I need to tell him that.