Bedroom Shenanigans - 18+: The Aftermath

'Mrs. Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi'. The name brought a smile on her lips. She looked at her day-old fast-asleep husband who had enveloped her in his arms; their limbs interweaved with each other's, under the heavy blanket; the heat radiating from his hard naked body into her softer one. Last night, their wedding night, had been eventful indeed. A mere thought of it sent shivers down her spine. A second later, a moan escaped her lips; and the reason was not the reminiscence of the previous night, but due to pure heated pleasure caused by the brush of his lips across her neck; her husband-in-the-truest-senses had satiated her thoroughly last night, and she still craved for more. "Good morning, Gauri..." he said lazily as his face dipped into her neck, while he crushed her petite frame below his heavier one when he shifted on top of her.

Gauri sighed when desire coursed through her veins at his touch. And when his own desire throbbed against her pelvis, she wrapped her legs around him. "My wife's a quick learner..." he murmured against her ear at her action. She grinned as she wound her arms round him, pulling him closer to her, "I have an excellent mentor!" He raised himself on his elbows to give her one of his most adorable smiles, and she bit her lower lip while looking into his eyes, reading his new-found desire for her. All inhibitions between them had shed away, and she basked in the glow of the previous night's lovemaking.

She gasped at the erotic sensations pulsing through her as he brushed his arousal against her. "Already?" she asked, with her eyes wide open. His response was a quick kiss on her lips whilst groaning with ache as he said, "With you, it's always going to be like this..." With no further words spoken, he slowly and tortuously slid into her.

"Mr and Mrs. Omkara Singh Oberoi... wake up..." Shivaay softly knocked on the door. Inside, while Gauri's eyes widened, Omkara bent his head to kiss the crook of her neck. "Ohh... Om... kara ji... Bade Bhaiyya... " she said in a broken whisper after being aware of the noise outside their room, but still reveling in the sensations that were spreading from her pelvis through her entire body as her husband had begun to make love to her.

Rudra's voice emerged from the other side, "Daadi said that you two have a few ceremonies today. Some rasoi, pag-phera and some other few things..." Omkara bit down on Gauri's neck and immediately covered her mouth with his palm so that she would not make any noise. Shivaay chuckled, "Yeah, you two have a long day ahead, with a million traditions." Omkara whispered in her ears in a soft voice, "Just don't make any noise. They'll go away when you ignore them!"

Rudra spoke amusedly, "Exactly, Daadi and her million paramparas!" The two brothers laughed outside oblivious of the sensual mischief that the third one was up to with his bride. Omkara whispered against her breastbone, while now increasing his pace and rhythm of moving inside her, "God... I cannot get enough of you, Gauri..." He closed his mouth over her breast and Gauri felt so overwhelmed by passion that she thought she would explode into pieces.

The knock on the door grew a bit louder and impatient, "Om, Gauri... are you two still asleep?" Om moved his hands away, only to thrust his tongue into her mouth and smother her moans. "Or... maybe O is busy with Bhabhi in the midst of some early morning yoga..." Rudra said in a mischievous tone. Omkara and Gauri were too overwhelmed with desire to even pay attention to that pun-intended blush-worthy comment. She could feel her climax building up, and she bit down on a pillow to refrain from screaming out loud.

"Om... Daadi meri aur Rudy ki class lene wali hai if she learns that you two haven't woken up yet. Come on yaar, it's almost noon, Om!" Shivaay pleaded. Om felt her inching closer to her orgasm, and he bent down to bite down on her shoulder, in the wake of his own release. "I'm coming..." he said out loud, the meaning completely different to what his wife and his two brothers understood. "Finally!" Rudra sounded relieved as they learnt that the newly-weds had woken up, and that they hadn't to face Daadi's wrath. As Gauri's muffled groan filled the room, he gave her one final thrust, swearing that he had spilled every ounce of himself into her. With a final kiss on her neck, he collapsed on top of her body.

Om looked into Gauri's eyes and she grinned as he wiped the sweat beaded on her forehead. "Freshen up..." he whispered to her with a kiss and she nodded, while scrambling to the bathroom after he had rolled over. Om sighed as he pulled up his pants, and wearing his kurta, he opened the door. Shivaay was about to say something when the two of them noticed Om and smirked. Rudra grinned nd in an overly-dramatic tone, he said, "Very good morning to you, Omkara Singh Oberoi!"

Omkara frowned in irritation, "You two woke us up to stand here, grin at me and wish me a good morning?" Rudra laughed while Shivaay pursed his lips to refrain from smiling. "Om..." Shivaay said after the laughter had subsided, "Daadi is pissed off that you two woke up late. We calmed her down saying that Annika, Bhavy, Rudy and I did not let you two sleep till morning; so she is in a better mood now. Anyway, come down for breakfast... or maybe brunch, soon. We'll be starting with the ceremonies, after food..."

Om nodded and was about to close the door, when Rudra said, "And O, wear a turtleneck sweater, please..." Both the brothers burst out laughing as they left, and suddenly Om was curious. Closing the door, he marched to the mirror, and looked wide-eyed at the dark-purple scar- a hickey- at his neck. Shaking his head, he smiled with a soft blush on his cheek at the eager antics of his petite wife last night. The thought of last night brought a proud smile of primal satisfaction on his lips, but was soon distracted when he heard the water running in the bathroom.

With a devilish grin, he tiptoed to the door, and slowly turned the knob. Finding it unlocked, he stepped inside, knowing that with what he'd had in mind, he and his wife would be reaching late downstairs. Right now, no thought was more appealing that the sight of his newly-wedded wife lathering up herself in the shower. Her shocked gasp when she felt his naked body against hers was cut off when he soaped her up, and had much more than a mere shower. She truly was lucky to have found an excellent personal tutor.

***