Bedroom Shenanigans - 18+: Peela Ishq

Gauri blushed to a dark shade of red as the womenfolk of the Oberoi Mansion began to tease her. Decked in a bright yellow saree and adorned with flowery jewellery, her cheeks turned pink despite the thick and rich turmeric smeared on her cheeks, hands and legs. As Annika and Saumya teased her as to how Omkara kept trying throughout the ceremony to have a peek from a distance at his bride-to-be, courtesy Daadi's two-feet rule, Gauri's heart thudded faster in anticipation. Omkara was finally giving her the whole package of a wedding with proper ceremonies and rituals. Not that she had ever wanted a grand wedding, or even traditional customs to be called as Omkara's wife, but she was grateful to the Almighty and greatly-pleased with how her Jatadhaari had proclaimed his wish of re-marrying her in the true-blue Oberoi style.

At the moment, she was rescued from all the teasing, by Jhanvi and Daadi, who had asked her to go and have a bath. As she entered the dark bedroom, she smiled to herself recalling how, few days back, Daadi had chased a frowning and reluctant Omkara Singh Oberoi out of the bedroom and into the guest room, and had instructed him to stay away from Gauri Kumari Sharma-sans-Oberoi till the wedding night. His smirk at the mention of it had earned him a smack from Daadi, calling him the title of a 'bigda hua ladka', of which Omkaar couldn't care lesser. At present, Gauri blushed profusely; her Jatadhaari, off recent, had been pouncing on every opportunity to hold her, tease her, touch her, only to get caught every single time by Daadi and be teased mercilessly by the rest of the Oberoi clan as to how an impatient Omkara couldn't wait till the wedding night. Again, he didn't really care.

"Mere bare mein soch rahi ho?" his husky voice vibrated in her ears as he spoke from behind her, and she gasped as she felt his breath on her cheek. She hadn't even noticed when he had entered the bedroom and locked the door behind them, engulfing her in his arms, taking quite an advantage of the pitch darkness around them. "Aap andar kab aaye aur...?" she said, and before she could complete her sentence, his fingers had found their way to the bare skin of her waist. Her breath hitched as she felt his fingers smear something cold and wet on the curve of her waist, slowing inching towards her belly button. "Yeh... aap... kya kar rahein hain?" she asked. She was thankful that it was dark and she couldn't see his face. But with the way he pressed himself into her body, she knew how he yearned for her. And quite frankly, she too needed him extremely close to her right now. This sudden need couldn't really be explained. It was as though his one touch had set her on fire.

"Main apni dulhan ko haldi bhi na lagaun?" he said, and his lips lightly brushed against the shell of her ear. His caress on her waist turned bolder as he drew tiny circles with all four turmeric-coated fingers, and Gauri felt herself getting turned on, purring and brushing herself against his tall muscular frame, which he most certainly enjoyed.

The next thing Omkara knew was that her hands had crept up to his cheek, and he tilted his face towards her palm, savouring her gentle touch. Her hand slowly reached the back of his neck and in a gentle manner, she tried to grab his open hair in her fists. Omkara grinned when he sensed her frown. "Aapse kitni baar kaha hai ke apne baal khule rakhein?" she said in a displeased tone when she felt his hair tied up in a pony, and very swiftly undid his hair tie. Her frown changed to a smile when she felt his wavy mane on her fingers, and as her finger tips massaged his scalp, he could not help but emit an appreciative murmur. Gauri looked towards his face, in the dark, while his fingers kept themselves occupied in caressing her bare waist.

His other hand gently pulled out the strings that held the flowery necklace together and then, he took her flowery earrings off too, while she savoured his touch on her nape of her neck. Her hair was still braided, making things easier for him, and he bent his head lower, placing a feather-kiss on the blade of her shoulder. "Om...kara...ji..." she whispered his name like a prayer. He nuzzled his nose at her ear, and then in her hair, gently undoing the braid and letting her curls cascade down her shoulder. "Omkara ji nahi... Sirf Om... Tumhara Om..." he said to her, as he placed a trail of kisses from her shoulder to her jaw line, and then towards her temple. His fingers at her waist now slipped down to her hip, and while she was lost in his kisses, he undid her pleats, and in a swift swoosh, the whole saree pooled down at her feet.