The Temptress

It all began when Omkara frowned at the way Gauri dressed up in that strapless jumpsuit, just to prove to some random choreographers that she, along with her older and younger sisters-in-law, did not belong to the category of being labelled as aunties. Although Omkara hadn't said a word to her, the displeasure and annoyance was clearly etched on his face. It had taken a lot of consolation from Rudy's friend Chubby and four fruit punches including one weirdly-tasting one, for Gauri to go to Omkara and seek pardon. Somehow, the walk from the pool area to the bedroom had caused her to feel something akin to being extremely drunk, which she wasn't because she had clearly drank a non-alcoholic drink. Poor Gauri would never know how one of her glasses got interchanged with Chubby's, which was spiked with some aphrodisiac by one of those choreographers! And it so happened that, instead of walking up to Omkara in an apologetic and guilty manner, Gauri unintentionally did something that Omkara would never forget for the rest of his life.

"Omkara... Singh... Oberoi..." she called out in a slow, seductive tone, as she pushed their bedroom door open. Omkara was standing there, by the window, with his brothers, discussing about how to talk to their respective spouses about what happened in the evening without offending them. Omkara looked at Gauri, who was completely flushed, hot and bothered, and ShivRu had to blink twice to make sure they weren't imagining the pinkish hue on her face as well. "We should leave..." Shivaay said aloud and Ru agreed too quickly. "Goodnight Gauri..." "Goodnight Chulbul Bhabhi..." they said, and walked out with their gaze on the floor, while Gauri had eyes only for her husband, who looked extremely sexy and worthy of devouring, at the moment.

Omkara's brows furrowed when he saw her closing and locking the door behind her. Biting her lower lip, she eyed him from head to toe like he was the juiciest piece of steak. Taking slow steps towards him, she gave him a heart-stopping grin; something that would've usually made him pull her into his arms if he didn't have to talk something so important to her.

"Gauri, mujhe tumse baat karni hai..." he said in a tone that meant serious business, but then fell silent when he saw tiny beads of sweat forming on her forehead, and her face turning into a shade of pink with every passing second. "Are you alright?" he said, forgetting every other concern in the world, and placed his hand on her forehead, checking if she had a fever, and wiping away that thin film of sweat on her forehead as well.

"Aap ke hote hue, humein kya ho sakta hai?" she said, in that same husky tone, this time bunching his collar in her fists and pulling him closer to her. "errm... Gau... Gauri?" he said in an unsure tone, moving his head away as she kept inching closer to him, while he tried to loosen her hold over the material of his shirt. "Kya kar rahi ho?" he said in a soft whisper, when she pressed her body against his, locking her hands behind his neck. She smirked at him, and he couldn't help but notice how inviting her devil-red lips looked right now. "Ab aapko yeh bhi batana padega ke hum kya kar rahe hain?" she said in a breathless tone, running the nail of her index finger on his chest through the fabric.

Omkara held her wrists and stepped away from her with a frown, "Tumne sharaab piya?" She shook her head in a no, "Bilkul nahi... Shankar ji ki qasam!" He frowned again; it was true, since he didn't smell any alcohol on her breath. "Humne toh sirf thoda sa sherbet piya, jo Chubby bhaiyya ne banaya..." Omkara raised his brows in surprise, when he recalled the party they once had, long ago, that involved a lot of fruit punch organised by Rudy and Chubby. Did he spike her drink? But why would he do such a thing? It didn't make sense!

"Chaliye..." she leaned closer to him and tugging at the helm of the material, she said, "Apna shirt utaariye..." She did not even wait for his reaction and began to undo the first button of his shirt. "Gauri... No..." he said, with his eyes wide open at her bold action, holding her wrists firmly in his hand. She frowned for a moment, and then grinned at him. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion; what was she up to? She, unexpectedly, pressed both her hands against his chest and pushed him back, where his calves bumped against the edge of the bed and he sat on it. She was quick enough to scramble on to his lap, and sit facing him. "Kitne din aur kitni raatein beeth gaye, aapko hamare itne kareeb aa ke?" Untying her hair from that ponytail, she moved her hair to one side of her shoulder and said, "Kitni pyaas se hum tadap rahe the, aapko pata bhi hai?" Running her fingers on his stubble, she bit her lower lip seductively, as she brushed her thumb against his lip. "Omkara ji..." she whispered in a serious tone, cupping his face, causing him to be unsure about how he ought to react, "Chaliye, aaj hum aapko jannat leke jaate hain...!" and placing her hand on his chest, she pushed him down, slowly, so that his back was flat on the bed.