Bedroom Shenanigans - 18+: Her Fantasy

Omkara Singh Oberoi brought the car to a halt with a sudden jerk, and looked at his petite wife seated in the passenger seat, who had a mischievous smirk on her lips before it was replaced with a shocked expression at the sudden brakes. "What did you just say?" he asked, just to make sure he had heard her right. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. She knew he had heard her, and suppressed her smile at the way he watched her with wide eyes. "I said what I said. Now can we drive, please?" she said nonchalantly, while Omkara still watched her.

"My wife expects me to keep driving as if nothing happened, right after she casually tells me that her fantasy has always been to get naughty in the car?" Omkara asked in a whisper, as if keeping the hushed secret inaudible to the outside world. She bit her lower lip, and eyed him from the corner of her eyes. He sat still, observing her keenly, while gripping the steering wheel. "I just shared mine because you asked me..." she whispered in a soft voice. Omkara's eyes immediately gauged at the way she squirmed in her seat, and rubbed her thighs together, all so discreetly.

"You're getting turned on..." he said as a matter of fact as if he was talking about the weather. His tone may have fooled her, but she knew him better; she knew the way he was restraining himself after she had spilled out her secret fantasy so suddenly. And the mere thought of having him caught off-guard surprisingly turned her on. But if she thought that her husband wasn't observant enough then she was so wrong. He knew almost immediately that his mere gaze was arousing her.

Gauri was about to say otherwise, in her defense, when he spoke again, "Before you deny it again, I can tell by the rapid pulse at your throat and the hardening of your nipples through that shirt." "You've become a pervert ever since two weeks!" She said with a blush, covering her chest with her hands, while referring to the time when they first made love in the confines of his studio. He smirked when memories of that night came to his mind. He continued to ogle at her from head to toe, his eyes feasting on her curves that he had learned and relearned so many times in all of those sultry nights. He noticed her breath quickening when his gaze watched her shapely legs, exposed by the mid-thigh skirt she wore.

"Omkara... please..." she pleaded him, recognizing that familiar need in his eyes, that had so often gotten her writhing and moaning under his naked body. She looked around to see if there was anyone approaching them. Although they were yet to reach the farmhouse where the rest of the family was waiting for them to arrive, and they were still in the middle of a hilly nowhere surrounded with trees, she still couldn't afford to risk someone watching them. Imagine the scandal about the Oberoi couple being caught while getting frisky on the roadside!

"But how dare you say such things to me in the middle of driving, where I can do nothing?" he asked in a growl that hinted at how frustrated he got at the mere thought of her fantasy. "And what is it that you want to do?" she asked him in a cautious tone. His look pierced through her, and then her eyes widened when she saw him unfasten his seat belt and get out of the car. He walked towards her side of the car, flung the door open and said in a harsh whisper, "Get out of the car, now!" She refused to budge, and looked at him with a mix of shock and surprise. When she did not move, he leaned ahead, unfastened her seat belt, and dragged her out of the car. She felt herself being pressed into the door as he pushed himself up against her. "Omkaraaa..." she whispered, as he grabbed hold of her face. He leaned down and that was when he heard her say, "Not here... someone would see"

Omkara smirked; well, at least he knew his wife too wanted this. He could practically taste his feverous desire for her. Grabbing her hand, he opened the door of the back seat and ushered her in quickly. Shutting the door while thanking the heavens for black-tinted glasses, he quickly removed the t-shirt off of his body, and cupped her face, pulling her closer. "What are you doing?" she asked, and she heard him breathe against her lips, "Making your fantasy come true!" The very next minute, his lips were against hers. She felt him smirk when she placed her palms flat against his bare chest. The next second her hands were on his shoulders and then her fingers were lost in the wavy mass of locks. Gauri felt him flicking the buttons of her shirt open, and even if her brain alerted her to stop him from undressing her in the middle of nowhere, her body craved for him. Mere four buttons open, his hands lowered the cups of her bra, and she felt his fingers tweaking her already aroused nipples; all of this without even breaking the kiss.