The Chiraiyya's Helper

He watched bemusedly, leaning against the door frame of the kitchen with his hands folded at his chest, as his little chiraiyya tried moving the heavy-bottomed huge pot. As usual, she that never-give-up look on her face, as she tried her level best to shift the huge pot by its handles from the kitchen slab to the floor. Gauri kept struggling and struggling almost in vain, and suddenly, she stopped, when she felt a pair of hands hold hers. She didn't need to look up to see whose hands they were.

"Aap?" she exclaimed, looking at her Jatadhaari hippie and he simply shrugged with a heart-warming smile that was reserved only for her these days. "Aapjaayiye, hum karlenge..." she said, as she tried to pull her hands away from his hold. Only when she felt his grip on her hands tighten, she looked into his eyes. "Exactly... hum karlenge, saathmeinkarlenge... Main yahantumharasaath dene aayahoon. After all, hamarazindagibhar ka saathhai." he said in his usually deep voice, and she felt herself melt at the way he meant those words. She stood admiring him, as he lifted the heavy vessel and placed it on the floor. Suddenly, her focus shifted elsewhere; at the way his shirt stretched at several places - his biceps and his chest - as he carried out a simple task of moving the vessel away. She involuntarily blushed at the way she was gawking at him. This had been going on ever since he had brought her back from Bareilly, and every moment she would look at him, she would find herself admiring him and then blushing at those thoughts. Well, it wasn't her fault; her husband was a handsome man, and knowing that he belonged only to her, made her heart flutter with joy.

He brought her train of thoughts to an abrupt halt as he looked at her and extended his hand. She smiled, with her cheeks still red, and placed her hand in his. It seemed like he had read her thoughts, and with a naughty glint in his eyes, he pulled her towards him. Wrapping her hands around her waist, he gently blew on her face, and she couldn't help but blush again. "Toh Mrs. Gauri Singh Oberoi," he said in a husky tone which caused her to feel butterflies flying in her stomach, "Aur kyakarnahaihumein?" he asked, almost making her brain running with sinful thoughts as she processed his words.

Gauri forgot to breathe when he bent his head a bit lower, and brushed his lips against the outer shell of her ear. Omkara really wanted to stop teasing her, but when he heard her gasp, it turned him on, adding fuel to his own desires, to an extent that he didn't really care if someone were to walk in on them this very moment and catch them in a very intimate position, that was only meant to be shared between them behind closed doors; to be hidden from the rest of the world. "Bolo Gauri..." he said almost losing control, as his fingertips moved from her waist towards her back, grazing the smooth porcelain skin of her back. She swallowed a lump in her throat as she felt her toes curling at the contact. He bent his head and brushed his nose against the nape of her neck, inhaling her feminine scent, and relishing the taste of her skin as he placed an open-mouthed kiss at the pulsing vein at the base of her neck. In a swift motion, he tugged at the string and then smirked as she gasped in shock as she felt him loosening the strings.

She gently pushed him away, breathing heavily as if run out of breath after a marathon, and looked at him with those dilated eyes. He could see his own desires reflecting in her amber gaze, and it took every ounce of his will power to refrain from hauling her on his back and seducing her to have his way with him in the personal confines of their bedroom. Clearing her throat, she stared at him while he attempted to hold her in his arms again.

"nahi..." she said and slapped his hand away, "Kaamkarnahaihumein..." she said in a voice that sounded so breathy and hoarse, only to have him smirk at her as he realized the affect he had on her. "Kaam hi tohkarnachahtahoon, tumharesaath..." he said in a tone that sounded so sensual and mischievous. She shivered as he ran his fingers up her arm, and had to look away from him in shyness, when his gaze settled on her heaving chest, that drew his attention due to her sharp breaths. "Please Omkara ji..." she pleaded, unsure of whether she was begging him to leave or to continue what he was doing.

Wrapping his arms around her again, he pulled her close, and as he tucked her hair behind her ear, he whispered against her cheek, "Tumheandaazabhinahihaike mere dimaagmeinisswaqtkyakuchchalrahahai..." She did have a brief idea of his intentions with the way he drew patterns on her waist, through the kurti she was wearing, and yet she dared to ask, "Kya chalrahahaiaapkemannmein?" Omkara smiled naughtily against her cheek as his hands wandered from her face to her neck in a deliciously slow manner, "Bataaun? Yadikhaaun?" On listening to her bated breath and her loss of words, Omkara drew his hands to her shoulder. She had lost her sense of reasoning when his fingers tugged at her sleeve, pulling it down her arms to expose the skin of her shoulder. Bending lower, he pressed his lips on her shoulder blade, and she arched her body into his, at the erotic sensations and the buzzing in her ears.

"Ommm..." she breathed his name as he sucked at the skin and that was enough to bring him out of his reverie. Unwillingly, he pulled himself away from her, while she stood there in a daze, looking at him with desire still dripping from her eyes. He stared at her neck, and she noticed him blush. Before she could question him, he pulled up her sleeve and turned her around so he could tie the strings of her kurti. She let him turn her around as she stood there, still reeling from the brief passionate encounter. The minute he stepped away from her, he heard soft footsteps towards the kitchen. He turned around to see Annika walk into the scene, and before she could marvel as to what Omkara was doing in the kitchen, he excused himself and walked out.

As he walked out, unknown to Annika, he turned to his petite wife and winked at her, causing her to blush again. "Gauri, yeh kyahua?" she heard her sister-in-law speak. "Kahan?" she said in confusion, with narrowed eyes, as Annika pointed out to her neck. "Kuchkeede-macchar ne kaatakya? Poora laal hogayahai..." she said, and Gauri immediately knew. OMKARA. With a small blush, she said, "'Kuchnahi, Bhaujaai... Thikhojaayega..." Annika seemed to be confused but let the matter go as she rambled about the pending work to be done for the evening celebrations of Daadi's birthday. And Gauri... She had a soft smile and a deep blush throughout the celebrations, each time she saw her Omkara ji watching her with a mischievous glint and an unsaid promise in his eyes. Finally, she knew, he had begun to believe in love after falling in love, and just how!

***