Yeh Tune Kya Kiya : Epilogue

Epilogue

"Nahi..." she pulled her hand away from his hold while he began to run his fingers on her forearm under the pretext of examining the dark reddish-brown designs of her henna. "Aappehleapna naam doondhiye. Uskebaad hi..." she left the sentence incomplete, on purpose. Omkara smirked as he inched closer to his decked-up wife "Uskebaadkya?" he whispered in her ears, sending shivers down her spine. "Uskebaadaapko hum surprise gift denge" A curious Omkara raised his brow when he saw the glint of excitement in her eyes. Even though he was exhausted running around during Rudra-Bhavya's wedding ceremonies, all his exhaustion had vanished when he saw his gorgeous wife, who put every other woman's beauty to shame, at least in his eyes. He was completely smitten as she walked down the stairs ever so gracefully. Even after eighteen months of being married to her, he would fallen in love with her all over again, each time he saw her smile. He had whispered some suggestive things in her ears during the wedding ceremony that left her red-faced. And he had felt his heart slamming against his chest each time she looked at him with a promise in her eyes to make his suggestions come true tonight. He sat there on their bed, watching her giggle as he finally found his name.

"Aur yeh raha, aapka gift" she said, handing over a tiny box to him. "Kya haiismein?" he asked her, to which she suggested that he open it. Omkara opened the tiny box and when he saw what was inside, he looked up at her in shock. "Yeh?" She nodded as she bit her lower lip in nervousness, "Omkara ji, aaj subah hi check karaya. Aur issbaar, hum Shankar ji ki kasam kha karkehraheinhain, hum jhootnahibolrahe." He cupped her face and nodded, still reeling from the result. "Positive. You're pregnant!" he said, holding the used test-kit bearing two lines, indicating their happiness that was to come. His eyes glistened with joy at the prospect of becoming a Dad. She nodded and jumped into his lap in excitement. "Arreyaraam se..." he cautioned her as she settled on his lap. Never had he doubted her or even argued with her ever since she had agreed to come back into his life. She wound her arms around his neck, and in a very suggestive manner, she whispered into his ears with her lips gently brushing against his ear lobe, "Aapneunnkitaabonmeinpadhanahikehonewali maa ko hameshakhushrakhajatahai?" Omkara gave her a lopsided grin, "Haanpatahai, lekin..." "Ufff, Omkaraa..." she complained as she placed a finger on his lips to shush him, "Kitnibaateinkartehainaap? Aapnewohkahavatnahi suni?" Omkara thought with a slight frown, wondering phrase what she was referring to. Unbuttoning his shirt and running her finger nails on his chest, she whispered against his collarbone, "Jab baateinkhathmhotihaina...wahinpyaarshuruhotahai..." His laugh was stopped midway when she slammed her lips against his, and pulled him closer, after which the lights of the room turned off.

******