Seal the Deal

"What are you doing, Omkara ji?" she whispers under that blanket when she feels his fingers creeping up against the skin of her waist. "What do you think I'm doing, Mrs. Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi?" he says in a husky tone, and she can almost hear him smirking, if that was even possible. He shifts closer to her, almost spooning her, and whispers against the nape of her neck, "I'm hungry... I'm craving..." Her eyes grow wide at the hidden meaning of his words, at the way her husband growls against her ear, and she can almost hear a certain hunger in his voice. His fingers interlace with hers, and bringing their entwined hands to his mouth, he places a soft kiss in the centre of her palm. She squirms, as if reading his innermost thoughts, and he grins as he bends down to hide in the crook of her neck. While he snuggles into her soft body, Gauri finds herself drowning into the deep waters of desire. This isn't lust for sure; this is her yearning, her longing for her man; and rightfully so. She stops squirming and relaxes in his warm embrace; am embrace that engulfs her into his large, muscular frame.

"Gauri..." he calls out to her in a whisper, with an urgent plea in his voice. She does not dare to turn around, for she knows those eyes that looked like deep pools of caramel would be able to convince her for anything. And that is exactly what she doesn't want to give in to. She does love her husband, but he deserves to be kept waiting. After all, it was the fifth time he had postponed their movie date on account of work. "Gauri, please..." she hears him beg, weakening her resolve of staying immune to him, as he places a kiss on her shoulder. His pleas start to become her undoing. And he knows it; that mischievously wicked artist knows how to get his way with her. With a dilemma between giving and restraining, she turns around to face him, while still engulfed in his strong arms.

She looks at him, straight in the eye, "This is the fifth time today..." she says, running her finger along the collar of his kurta. "And I am terribly sorry, jaan..." he whispers, placing a kiss on her jaw. "You promised me a movie date, three months back..." she pouts, and he brushes his nose against hers, "I know, I remember. I'm terribly sorry." She sighs when his hand slips under her kurti, drawing idle patterns on her skin, and he takes a chance at pecking her lips. "I should be raging mad at you..." she says in a hushed tone, tilting her head to make more room for him to settle against her nape, as his lips meet her skin at her collarbone. He conveniently rolls on top of her, caging her body under his. "But are you mad at me?" he murmurs against her ear, hoping to hear an answer that he wishes to hear. Her sigh is an answer that tells him more than he needs to know.

Tangling his fingers in her hair, he lifts her face and looms over her, feeling her breath mingling with his. It is the strangest sensation that courses a warm current between the two of them, which is surprisingly beyond sexual pleasures. Gauri finds his body pushing her into the soft mattress and with that, she senses every hard contour of his physique, including his throbbing desire against her belly. Her underlying irritation of his broken promise of a Salman Khan starrer movie washes away when she hears him whisper some sweet promises that he is more than ready and willing to fulfil right away. She smiles as he first begins to tug at the clothes she's wearing, and then proceeds to complain that she wears too many, in bed.

She winds her arms around him, pulling him closer to her, locking her fingers at the back of his neck. She is tempted to taste the lips of this man, who is so annoying at times, but is more precious to her than her own life. She sighs when she feels his skin against her, with no other barrier between them. Her anger is long forgotten, and now, she is left with a renewed craving; a hunger that has been sated on so many nights in the past, yet comes back with a greater vengeance to devour more. He holds her closer to him; close enough like every other night, yet close enough like never before.

In the distance, the clouds rumble and the sky lights up as it now begins to rain. The royal oak bed begins to creak, as their breaths sync in moans. It's happened before, yet they both find a pleasure mounting like never before. The ascent of that peak makes her hard to breathe, yet she is unwilling to slow down. And when he joins her as they meet their satiation, they break into a million shimmering particles, dissolving into each other. She crumbles like the soft sand of the shore, and he gathers her in his arms like the skilled sculptor that he is. Leaning down on the curve of her chest that he has come to love so much over the years, she lets him caress her body that is now filmed with beads of hers as well as his perspiration. She runs her hand through his hair now damp with sweat.

"It would be nicer to do this more often..." she hears him say with a tired sigh, and she grins without disagreement, as he rests his chin on her breast and asks her, "What do you think?" She pretends to ponder, and he chuckles at the antics of his wife. "How about I give you what you want in return for what I want?" He shakes his head in amusement and in agreement to her deal, while saying, "You know Mom is right; business is your forte." She chuckles in response, and with a wink she says, "Then I believe I'd like to seal this deal, Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi..." She lifts her head up and crushes her lips against his. The loud thunder roars as the husband pulls the sheets over his wife and him, and cuddles to sleep.

***