Bedroom Shenanigans - 18+: Showering Love

Omkara watched Gauri seated on their bed, with her eyes glued to her book; not because she wanted to read, but because she needed an excuse for avoiding his presence. He knew her annoyance was justified in her perspective; he had postponed their movie date for two weeks because he was pre-occupied with an unfinished sculpture, and even if Omkara had suggested that he would arrange for a special screening for her, she had been adamant to go to the local theatre and watch Salman Khan on the wide screens of the cinemas, while whistling and hooting. As appalled Omkara was at the thought of his petite wife hooting as the said actor's bulging muscles ripped his shirt into pieces, something which went beyond Omkara's understanding, he was more than happy to get three hours of time watching his chiraiyya, even if her hundred percent concentration would be on the naked torso of an actor. And when Omkara had finally made the time, there was bad news. "Picture nikal gayi theatre se..." Gauri had told him in a dry tone, without looking at him.

Someone would think that it was silly of Gauri to stay mad at him for two days; the truth was, she wasn't mad at him for not taking her to watch the movie. She was mad because for the past two and a half weeks, she would hardly get a glimpse of him. Most of the time, he woke up before she did, and came back to the room from his studio, after she had dozed off to sleep. Last night, when he had come back to the room quite early after his work, and began to get a bit cozy with her, she had feigned a headache and gone off to sleep. And she knew he was aware that she was angry with him and was trying to avoid him.

"Bahut garmi hai na, aaj kal?" Omkara said, clearing his throat. Without looking at him, Gauri decreased the temperature of the air conditioning to the minimum level, and Omkara knew that he had to try harder to please his princess. "Kya padh rahi ho?" he asked again, as he sat next to her, so close that his arm was pressed against hers. She showed him the cover that looked like a fashion magazine. "Main tumse baat karna chahtha hoon, aur tum iss bekaar si magazine mein khoyi hui ho?" he said in that familiar husky voice, and she knew that if she as much as looked into those bedroom-eyes of his, she was going to be a lost case. She tried to suppress that jolt of current that ran through her veins as he drew his finger up her hand. She shifted away from him, and frowned while still looking at the magazine.

Omkara smirked when he saw her mildly shivering as he touched her, and mentally appreciated the way she wasn't giving into him. It kind of turned him on to know the effect he had on her, and the way she was unconsciously making him chase after her. Without a word, Omkara stood up from the bed abruptly, hatching a wicked plan in his head. As Gauri looked at him from the corner of her eyes, he unbuttoned his first two buttons of the shirt, "The weather is so warm in spite of the AC. I need a shower..." he said without looking at her, on purpose. Gauri watched him sneakily, unaware that he was putting up a show for her. She inwardly sighed as his long fingers deftly undid the buttons and slipped his shirt off. Gauri bit her lower lip watching her husband strip himself. There were numerous times that they had seen each other's naked bodies, but admiring him over and over again was something she doubted she could ever stop.

Omkara noticed her watching the movement of his fingers, lazily undoing the button of his jeans, and he was more than happy to notice that the undoing of the button almost undid Gauri. Unzipping his pants, he saw her waiting with bated breath for him to take off his pants. He almost chuckled at the way his wife was gawking at him like some curious teenager. With his pants zipped open while he still wore them, Omkara walked to the cupboard, pulled out a towel and without looking at Gauri, announced again that he was heading for a shower., while being fully aware that her eyes never left him.

Gauri smacked her head for staring at him; she was helpless though. The world would've found him lean and lanky, but to her, he was perfect in every sense. Gauri's senses heightened when Omkara, without shutting the bathroom door, turned on the shower and stood underneath it. Although the curtain was drawn, she could still see his silhouette, and the sight had her mind overworking itself, all leading to thoughts that brought a dark tinge of red on her cheeks. Through the translucent curtain she could see how the water from the shower holder ran through his hair, and streamed down his shoulders.

"Gauri, zara mere track pants toh dena..." his voice brought her out of her reverie, and as if on an automated mode, she picked up his pants from the cupboard, and walked into the bathroom. Standing on the other side of the curtain, she cleared her throat, "Aapke pants..." she said as she held her hand out to him. In a very clichd and a filmy style, he held her hand and pulled her into the shower. "Omkara jiii..." she shrieked as the water drenched her from head to toe. And in the next minute, she realized she was pressed against her husband's very wet and very aroused body. "I've missed you, jaan..." he growled in her ear, while urgently undoing the strings of her kurti, almost ripping it in the process. Her hands settled on his shoulder blades, and as her hands trailed on his chest, her finger tips brushing against his nipples, she said in a whisper, "Hum aapse naraaz hain. Aapko hamare liye waqt hi nahi tha pichle do hafton se..."

His lips brushed against her ear, and she sighed as he murmured against cheek, "I'm sorry, Gauri." His hands peeled the drenched dress off her shoulders, and as he knelt on his knees, he pulled it down her waist and down her feet. Grabbing her waist, he pulled her closer, planting a kiss just below her breasts, and his lips trailed downward south. Gauri, with all her previous anger being washed away, knew of this pleasurable assault; with one hand twisting in his hair, her other hand reached out to his shoulder, she knew that she would not be able to stand if his assault continued. And she was right. In seconds, Omkara had every single garment of hers stripped off, and his lips now savoured her most intimate spot, relishing the taste of her soft and a very aroused womanhood. While Omkara worked her up to her first orgasm for that evening, he sensed her trembling in pleasure. As he moved away from her, she growled in frustration at not reaching the nearing peak. "Patience love..." he whispered as he grabbed her waist and gently made her lean against the wall for support. Gauri smiled at his consideration, and soon, he resumed what he left unfinished. With her thigh resting on his shoulder blades, and her one hand gripping the shower knob, her finger painfully twisted his hair as she reached her paradise, which seemed to have triggered something animalistic in him.

Still reeling from that, she was taken by surprise when he stood up, and pulled her thigh against his waist. "I've been dying for this since two weeks..." he said in a course, strained voice as he teased her while brushing the head of his shaft against her entrance. She threw her head back, and heard her husband hiss as her nails dug into his arm and shoulder. His primal response seemed to have released her inner goddess too.

"...And I like it when you're this wild..." he said as her nails scraped his scalp and twisted his hair in her fists. Yanking his head back, she grazed his jaw and his neck with her teeth, "You've made me wait for so long..." she moaned as she nipped at the base of his neck, "Now you've got to pay me, with interest..." Omkara grinned as she arched her body against him, to which he growled, "You know you don't need to seduce me, Love. I'm painfully hard that I think I could drill through the wall..." That, made her throw her head back in laughter.

"So I take it you're not angry with me?" he said, as he pulled her closer, kissing her lips once again. She kissed him back with equal fervor, "You think I'd let you do this to me in the shower if I was angry with you?" He grinned against her cheek, and Gauri gasped as his hands cupped her bottom, pulling her against his hardness. He bent his head down and toyed with her sensitive nipple, pulling them gently with his teeth and then rolling his tongue on it, while the grip of his hands tightened on her backside. "I could never get enough of you, Gauriii..." he said in a husky growl. "Unghh, f**k me, Om..." she said when she had enough of his teasing, and he did oblige, gladly, as he shut the door closed, driving them both to wild paradise.

***