Unveiling

This was one of her cutest and sweetest works but sadly she has only left me two parts in that story. I'm posting it so that we could at least re-live one of her moments in love. 

Unveiling Part 1

Dear Diary,

Gauri, Om go shopping

Om gets jealous looking at an over friendly salesperson, who unnecessarily flatters Gauri

Gauri enjoys his jealousy

(light hearted teasing)

Om smiles sheepishly while Gauri smirks at his childishness.

Dear Diary

I am Gauri are over to shopping , let me say little birdie wasn't into the idea of shopping rather she wanted to go attend bajaan with choti maa and it was to avoid me . She had been all red and nervous since yesterday as much as my pervert mind was happy that I made her shy but I do not like seeing her being uncomfortable around me . So my weirdly wired mind made her agree which included a promise of attending bajaan with her the next time . Dear lord the things I do for birdie.

Presently , In the Mumbai mall I could see birdie's eyes go wide in excitement . I held her palm pulling her in . Birdie got excited with all the dresses shown but as soon as her eyes got tick to the price it went wide with a gasp . Birdie was the cutest when she did . There isn't any one who could have sound so adorable when she was whisper chiding for getting her to an expensive mall. I explain Birdie that her husband has 8 zeros in his account all for her but Birdie is birdie . She takes hold of my palm and drags me out of the mall . 

Unveiling: Later Part

(after Rikara get comfortable with each after Om gets attracted desperately to her)

Dear Diary,

First of all, I would like to apologise for being a complete jerk. But a man has got to do what he's got to do. So, earlier this morning, I gave all but one blankets for dry cleaning, knowing very well that Birdie can't stand the cold. And now, despite the cold raining night, I cranked the AC to its lowest temperature. Soat present, in the middle of the night, my wife shifted closer to me in her sleep, and wound her arms around my waist instead of merely holding my arm and sleeping, like she usually does. At present, I do have a sense of mild guilt in my conscience for putting my Birdie to inconvenience due to the cold, but the moment she unconsciously rubs herself against me while trying to keep herself warm under the single blanket that we both share, the devil inside me grins broadly. Dear Lord, I am such a rascal and I am not even sorry for it!

I would not have had such thoughts in my head about her, until Birdie unknowingly put these thoughts in my brain. Yesterday, when I had returned to the room after a brief chit-chat with ShivRu at the poolside, I had heard her humming in the bathroom with no sound of water running inside. It was a different side to the story that she hadn't expected me to return to the room so early, because I usually spent about an hour with ShivRu, and I had returned within just half an hour. Anyway, in the next moment, I had seen her walking out casually in nothing but a towel wrapped around. This was the second time this was happening ever since we got married. Not that I am complaining.

My weirdly-wired brain had the audacity to take the whole sight in, and secretly wishing for the towel to slip down. Damn it!However, before she could see me and shriek, I had turned around and cleared my throat. I had only heard her gasp and shuffling around, before I had heard a loud thud of the door being slammed. I had shut my eyes but the image had already burned itself behind my eyelids. My mind can be very creative when it wants to be, and so, I even pictured certain scenarios in my head that could cause an embarrassment if Gauri were to see the evidence of it on my lower half.

"Omkara ji..." she had said in a soft voice, letting me know that she'd exited the bathroom. Before she could say another word, I had pickedup my towel and stormed inside the bathroom. The lavender fragrance still lingered inside there, making me acutely aware of the fact that just a few minutes ago, my wife was inside her, wearing absolutely nothing. Frustrated I almost banged the door closed, not before yelling, "Next time, please see that you close the main door" I hate to even think of the possibility of anyone other than me walking into the bedroom and looking at my wife in a way that only I have the right to. My brain has lost it!

This morning, as soon as I had woken up, I had watched her drying her hair, while draped in a pretty blue saree. Now, nothing provocative in that, I know. However, as she rubbed her hair dry, I took the time to ogle at her, unashamed. During this, at some point of time, Mrs. Gauri Oberoi happened to come across a tiny spider and she yelled out so loud, frightening both me and the spider. Silly Birdie tried shooing it away and it ended up jumping on her. As much as I must feel bad for her, Birdie happened to hop around and ended up falling on me. "There's a spider on me... There's a spider on me..." she yelled while wriggling around. I had spotted the spider on her hair and flicked it away, but Birdie still felt something crawling on her, despite me convincing her that it was gone. One thing leading to another, I ended up running my fingers on her arms, her back and her midriff, assuring her that it was gone. Although she breathed a sigh of relief along with her cheeks reddening up, I had to make sure I had a cold shower immediately.

Presently in this cold night, as she brushes herself against me in bed unconsciously, I feel all my blood rush down south. My hands begin to itch and I slowly pull her closer to me. Hey, don't judge me! I am frustrated enough and I haven't had sex in almost a year! I am bound to get all hot and bothered when my wife's soft bodyis pressed up against me. I hear her groan my name and snuggle closer to me, making my throat go dry. My heart thudded loud when I felt her leg across mine, with her knee quite close to my crotch. Fearing that she had the capacity to cause an injury resulting in me not being able to sire babies, I gently pushed her knee away. Gauri ended up stirring and opening her eyes. At the moment, we were under a single blanket, with our arms and legs entangled, with our lips merely inches apart.

In one moment, I look at Gauri staring at me wide-eyed, and in the next, our lips are fused together. I had not anticipated this, and neither am I aware of who kissed whom first. The taste of her mouth explodes in mine as I press into her more. No longer aware of that line of a gentlemanly behaviour that restrained me earlier, I hear her moan as my hands grab her waist and roll on top of her.

It's only when I press myself against her, do I hear her gasp. Opening my eyes, the position we're in is quite awkward. Her legs are wrapped around my waist, while I am intimately pressed against her. Her heaving breaths did nothing to calm my nerves as her breasts pushed up against my chest. Both of us are sweating right now, despite the AC at sixteen degrees. My brain decides to make me aware that if we were naked right now, we'd probably practicing the art of making babies!

"Go to sleep..." I manage to croak without sounding like a frog while moving away from her. She nods as she gulps and breathes out heavily.As we both sleep at extreme ends with the blanket now kicked away, and our backs towards each other, I feel the devil do a jig inside of me. What the fuck just happened?