Ranjishein : Epilogue

Epilogue

Omkara pulled her close against himself, and shifted even closer to her under the quilt. With his bare body pressed up against hers, it was only natural for her to feel aroused, especially when Omkara's lips travelled across her shoulder blade. "Om!" she whispered harshly when she felt his palm, that was flat against her belly, travel down south. "Anjali...?" he said, and she shook her head in a no, "Too common..." she whispered, and then exhaled aloud when his fingers dipped into the apex of her thighs.

"Durga...?" he whispered into her ears, while another hand cupped the underside of her breast. She shook her head in a no and then bit her lower lip to suppress the moan that almost escaped her lips, when his fingers tweaked the hardened crest between his fingers. With a gentle yet firm squeeze of her whole breast, he turned her around and shifted himself, so he was on top of her. "Nirjala...?" he said, and she almost shrieked.

Omkara's eyes widened, "Did I hurt you?" he asked, even after making sure he did not crush her with his body's weight. She shook her head in a no, and mouthed a sorry for almost turning him deaf while she screamed in his ears. "Phir tum chillayi kyun?" She, avoiding his gaze, looked at the hollow at the base of his neck, and running her hands on his biceps whispered, "woh... Tere Naam' mein Radhe ki Nirjala anth mein marr jaati hai... Aur Radhe ko wapis pagal khane leke jaate hain..." Omkara only rolled his eyes, "Let me guess, Salman Khan ki film?" She grinned and nodded a yes.

He heaved a sigh and fell on his back, next to her, both of them now staring at the ceiling, "Gauri, I can't believe ke tum iss waqt Salman Khan ke bare mein soch rahi ho! Woh bhi jab hum dono aise mood mein ho!" She appeared guilty and then sheepishly muttered, "Humne yaad thodi kiya? Aapne yaad dilaya!" He narrowed his eyes at her, "Maine yaad nahi dilaya. Main bass bacchon ke naam ke bare mein soch raha tha..." "...Uss bacche ke liye, jo abhi tak aaya bhi nahi... Omkara ji, hum toh garbhvathi bhi nahi hain! Phir aap itni harharaike naam kyun soch rahe hain?"

He smirked, "Soch ne mein kya jaata hai? Kisi din toh hamare bacche honge na?" She smiled shyly and hid her face in his chest, while he hugged her tightly against him, relishing how every soft curve of hers fit against his hard body. "Aur mujhe toh pehle beti chahiye... bilkul uski Maa jaisi..." she looked at him with a small twinkle in her eyes, "Sacchi?" He nodded and kissed her eyes, "Mucchi... Uski aankhein uski Mamma jaisi ho..." He kissed her nose, "Uuski naak bhi uski Mamma jaisi ho..." He kissed her cheek, "Uske gaal bhi uske Mamma jaise ho..." He brushed his lips against hers, "... Bass dimaag apne Papa jaisa ho! Kyunki uske Mamma ke dimaag mein hamesha saare ootpataang khayal aate rehte hain..." Gauri pouted and whacked his chest in mock anger, "Accha? Hum hamesha ootpataang cheezein sochte rehte hain? Jayiye humein aapse baat nahi karni..."

Omkara pulled her on top of him, and caressing the sides of her waist and hips, he coaxed her to straddle him, "Jaisa tum kaho, Mrs. Omkara Singh Oberoi, mat karo koi baat... Aaj raat hum dono bilkul baat nahi karenge, sirf pyaar karenge..." He said, and she ground her pelvis against his hardness with a soft moan laced with need. His hand cupped her bosom, and his thumb brushed her aroused peak. Gauri bent down and pecked his lips, "Sounds good to me, Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi..." she whispered. His reply was muffled and silenced when she pressed her lips against his, and she arched her body as he slowly penetrated her. Their sighs, giggles, moans and groans were muted by the heavy downpour of the first monsoon shower, marking the night when their twins- Adya Omkara Singh Oberoi and Ved Omkara Singh Oberoi were conceived.

***