29: Wishing for a PG-13 or at least a PG moment!

"I can't believe you guys haven't done it yet. It's a record Anu. You are dating Senthil for three months and haven't banged him yet! What am I saying, you guys haven't even kissed!" said Olivia.

"Please don't make me feel worse."

"Why don't you try watching Game of Thrones with him, this usually provokes men into action."

"I told you, he freaked out watching a kissing scene in Friends! He would probably faint if I made him watch GOT."

"We need an action plan."

"We..?" I asked sarcastically.

"Seeing you not jumping at my offer, I guess you already have a plan."

I couldn't stop blushing at my inappropriate thoughts of seducing Senthil.

"Oh my god, Anu! You are red as a strawberry! I would give my arm to hear your thoughts," she winked at me.

"Olive!" I tried to sound angry but all I heard was a shy squeak.

Today is the day I felt it. I am going to provoke Senthil into action. I could jump on him, I am sure he wouldn't push me away. But I wanted him to do the jumping. I got the perfect idea.

Students in classes ten to twelve were invited to a nearby school for a friendly sports meet. We were instructed to bring sports shoes alone and no restriction on what we wear.

I wore the dhavani Senthil bought me, decorated my hair with jasmine, and wore traditional earrings, bangles and anklets with light makeup. I had Saranya's help draping the dhavani. Dhavani did make me look extremely appealing. If I get him to jump today then there is no hope for me. As Olivia had put it, the first time I would have sex with him will be when we consummate our marriage.

 As Olivia had put it, the first time I would have sex with him will be when we consummate our marriage

I had the satisfaction of seeing Senthil freeze when he saw me. It was a minute before he unfroze. He looked at me as though I was his favorite ice cream ready to eat, he almost looked feral. I hi-fived my brilliance.

When my friends found me, they looked at me with deep disappointment.

"How could you wear dhavani today of all days!!"

"Why!"

"We are going to that wretched school, who treat us like a charity case. We hoped you would come in your Western attire and teach them a lesson."

"You could have told me beforehand." How my wearing trendy clothes will teach them a lesson I have no idea.

Other girls in my class glared at me with disappointment as well. Even our PT sir Mohan looked disappointed. Understandably, he thought I would participate in several sports with a kindred spirit, but my attire would make it impossible to participate in any sports activity.

When we reached the neighboring school I understood why our students reacted that way. These school kids were modern as per the 'South Indian' standards. Which means they wore loose t-shirts and full-length lounge pants. But what irritated even me is the condescending way they looked and spoke to us.

A bitch by the look of it targeted me, taking me for easy prey, and had her nose broken (not in the literal sense). My classmates looked as though they could applaud in delight.

I was walking back from the restroom alone after lunch when someone pulled me, caging me between his body and the wall behind my back. I looked up to see Senthil, he had the same feral look.

"You look stunning."

I bit my lower lip. I don't usually bite my lip but assume it looks sexy when one does it or at least that's what all heroines seem to be doing to provoke the hero. I wished that as well.

"Don't.." he rasped. Yay! It works, biting the lower lip works! Desperate people like me please take note.

He was breathing heavily, "Do you know how hard it is for me to control when you look like this!"

"You d-" before I could complete, he touched my hips squeezing lightly. Wearing a dhavani brought victory, I only wish I had done it sooner. It gave direct access to my womanly parts with ease.

"Senthil..." I moaned.

He kissed me. He kissed me like I was the air he breathed. We broke apart after a long time when we heard the shrill call of a whistle.

"You should get back," Senthil said.

I nodded but I didn't move nor did he. We stood there gazing at each other. We kissed again.

"I don't want to go back," I said.

"Me too."

But we heard angry yells. Curiosity won and we left our hiding place to find what the problem was.