Bonus chapter: Not a shitty Disney film ending

Senthil's POV

"Senthil, I have decided what masters I want to do," she said happily.

I waited for her to continue with a bated breath. I wanted to be a general surgeon.

"I want to be a pediatric surgeon."

I hid my disappointment as I said, "Congratulations. Have you decided on colleges you would apply to?"

"Yes. Ontario School of Medicine," she said cautiously.

My heart sank. I didn't want to part with Ananya. We have been living together for the past 5 years. Doing our MBBS and one year residency together.

"I will wait for you to return."

"Senthil..." she hesitated before asking in a rush "iwantyoutocometoo"

"What? I didn't get it."

She blushed as she tucked her hair behind her ear. I loved it when she did that. She behaved sassily with others, but she was a blushing mess when it came to me.

"Damn! If you keep blushing like this, I can never let you go," I said, cupping her face and placing a gentle kiss on her lip.

"You don't have to," she said shyly.

I waited for her to explain.

"I spoke with Dr. Peter there. He is very impressed with your paper on surgical oncology."

I nodded knowing where she was going with this.

"He says the Ontario School of Medicine would be happy to accept you with scholarship and stipend."

She looked at me timidly, I nodded at her to continue.

"But..."

There is always a but, there is nothing like a free lunch in this world.

"But they want you to work in the hospital for 3 years afterwards."

I nodded.

"I am sorry Senthil, I know it's too much to ask. I understand you cannot leave behind your family"

"I will come," I said, but as always she didn't hear me.

"I understand really. I just thought I would ask. No pressure," she continued nervously.

I pinched her lips together.

"Ananya, I said I will come."

She looked at me with wide eyes, her pinched lips prevented her from speaking. She beat my hands off and said excitedly, "You would come!"

"Yes, I like the sound of the scholarship and stipend. No college here would give me a stipend, scholarship may be. I hope it's attractive."

She pursed her lips. I knew she would react, I kissed the corner of her lips and said, "And there is you."

"And there is me," she repeated gloomily.

I threw back my head and laughed.

"You have become a cruel man, Senthil. I miss my sweet and lovely Senthil who hung on my every word."

"The sweet and lovely Senthil is still within. You just have to say the magic word."

"I love you," she said.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Senthil!" she squealed.

I spanked her bottom.

"What happened to the sweet and lovely Senthil? Did I say the wrong password?" she asked and spanked my back, hanging from my shoulder.

"No, you spoke to the wrong door. You have unleashed the sex-monster Senthil," I said as I carried her off to the bed.

"It's ticklish," she buckled and squirmed as I kissed her sensitive spot.

"Stop moving so much woman or I am having my way with you."

She didn't stop moving even when I stopped tickling her, giving me a sly smile.

"Thanks for agreeing to come to Canada with me," she mumbled as I nuzzled against her neck.

"I will follow you to the end of the world."

I could feel her smile. She cuddled closer to me as she muttered, "I want you to come and visit my mom once we are there."

"Mmm," I muttered sleepily.

"She would be angry if I didn't bring her future son-in-law along."

I was up in a flash, "Are you proposing to me?"

"No."

"Are you asking me to propose to you?"

"No, I just said I love you."

"I take it that by 'I love you' you mean 'Marry me'!" I repeated her words from the time we first discussed marriage when we were seventeen.

"Isn't that what people who love each other do?" She repeated mine.

"There are many other things people who love each other 'do'. Believe me, marriage is the last thing I will 'do'."

We both burst out laughing and proceeded to 'do' one of many things people who love each other do.

"Aaaah!!" It was Saranya, again she had walked in on us. I am going to kill Saranya one of these fucking days!

Ananya dived under the quilt as I shouted, "Don't you ever knock!"

I had ran out of the novelty of feeling embarrassed to be caught by my sister in various sex poses.

"Don't you ever lock the door?" Saranya shouted as she rushed out of the room, closing the door.

"Why are you here?" I asked angrily.

"I forgot. I need to bleach my brains to get that image off."

"Then go away and knock before you enter hereafter."

"In future, lock the door before you start licking anni."

Ananya giggled, from inside the quilt.

I dived in the quilt as I shouted, "Go away."

"How does that position even work?"

"You won't find out until you get married."

"Rich coming from you."

"Go away."

"I won't, I remember why I came."

"I will talk tomorrow."

"No, get dressed and come out."

"Go away."

Saranya was adamant and didn't leave, but I was adamant too. Ananya couldn't suppress her moans and gasp as the sex-monster Senthil unleashed all his wicked power. We heard the front door close as Saranya finally left, mumbling "I will get back for this."

I wouldn't say our life was perfect with the 'happily ever after' ending typical of the shitty Disney films Ananya likes to watch.

We fought and cuddled equally; We made each other cry as much as we made each other laugh; We hurt and loved each other more. This was our 'happily ever after' and I wouldn't want it any other damn way.