𝟙

You stood in front of Fawcett Central. You sigh as you stare at it and the students walking in with their groups. You impatiently looked at your phone to see the time, seeing your friend was late, again.

As you waited and strolled around, avoiding the crowd, you bumped into a boy quickly. "Sorry." You mumble out quickly. The boy looked at you and smiled with a dorky smile, you know who the boy is, Freddy Freeman. The main target for bullies and mean kids. You always felt bad when you saw him getting injured by the Breyer brothers, but you were either too scared or too nervous to even talk to him.

You returned the smile to Freddy. "It's okay, it's my fault. Really." Freddy stuck out his crutch a bit. "I'm not great at walking straight." You tilt your head. "It's really fine, I'm just avoiding the crowd." You explain. "Same. Trying to read in peace ya know?" Freddy chuckled holding up his comic book. It just happened to be your favorite DC comic.

You unthinkingly gaped at the book, and Freddy noticed this. "You okay?" Freddy asked. "Yeah, just... I really like that book." You admit. "Really? Most girls I know aren't into this stuff." Freddy said. You blush in embarrassment and play with your hair. "We-Well..." you trail off, Freddy realized he offended you.

"It's good though! It's nice to see a girl with taste." Freddy covered up what he said before successfully. You smiled softly. "Thanks, clockwise." You gave him a finger gun and clicked with your tongue.

Freddy smiled too, Freddy was glad he could have one decent conversation in this school.

He also knows all about you, he has always secretly admired you. The only times he saw you was when he was getting humiliated though, Freddy was naturally nervous to talk to you.

Freddy just really loves your style, your personality, and how cute you are.

Freddy knows all of your classes, your friend group, where you sit in the cafeteria, your favorite classes.

Freddy is intrigued, and wants to know you more.

"Y/n!"

You turned your head behind you, to see your friend taking their time walking to you. "Well, I gotta go." You turn your head back to Freddy. "Talk to you later?" You ask. "Um, sure! Of course! Yeah, yeah, of course.." Freddy quickly replied. You gave him one last smile, and moved towards your friend.

Freddy ran his fingers through his hair and puffed.
Freddy wants to be your friend, maybe more if you want, but he needs to be friends with you. He just feels it.