𝟙𝟜

Mary paced back and forth while Eugene typed away at his computer. "It's crazy, he's like a ghost. No social media, no nothing." Eugene said.

You were sat next to Freddy on his bed, watching Mary trying to contact her parents.

You look to Freddy, and he looked back. "I should probably get going.." you sighed, looking at the time. "Okay. And um, text me about the... hangout." Freddy said, instead of date.

"Hangout? I wanna hang out too!" Darla exclaimed excitedly. "Um, maybe, we'll see." You laughed. You patted Freddy's shoulder, before standing up. "Okay, I'm heading out." You announced. "I hope you find Billy." You said. "Thanks. If you see him, please call." Mary said. "Of course."

You grabbed your stuff, waving to Freddy one more time before leaving.

Freddy sighed when you closed the door. He almost cried in front of you. He hasn't ever cried in front of his own family.

You were so gentle while treating his wounds, so kind. You said you would never leave him. Freddy was now obsessed with your hugs, he could've stayed in your arms forever.

"Freddy's already daydreaming about Y/n and she just left." Eugene teased, making Freddy blush. "What— no. I'm not." Freddy defended. "Awe, Freddy's in love." Darla giggled.

Freddy clutched onto his blankets. He wanted to say no, but he couldn't bring himself to it. Was he in love with you?

Finally, his parents picked up Mary's calls.

⁂~★~⁂

You laid in bed, thinking about Freddy. Why does he get bullied? He doesn't deserve it one bit. He's a soft angel, why would anyone want to hurt him? Though it seems to always be the nice people that get bullied.

You glance to the clock, it was 9:10. You wonder if they the found Billy yet, hopefully they did.

You sat up, looking at your desk full of empty coffee cans. Those were the only things you were surviving off of nowadays. You had run out yesterday, and you needed some more. You grabbed some money and your coat before walking out of your room. You walk to your front door, hand on the doorknob.

"Where do you think you're going?"

The voice made you shudder. You gulped, turning to see your step dad. He didn't seem drunk, so maybe it was okay. "I'm going.. out." You said. "Where?" He pushed. "To the convenience store okay? I just need some coffee, and maybe some snacks." You explained. You stared at him, and he stared back.

"I'm... I'm going to go now." You said. Your step dad was silent, before he sighed. "Fine." He nodded, disappearing into the living room. You sighed in relief, and you hurriedly walked out.

It was a cold night. It was probably stupid to be walking around at night, but you really wanted coffee. And to get out of the house. You continued to walk until you saw the familiar little convenience store. You walked in, the fluorescent blue lights flickering ever so slightly. The goth girl was at the register, typing away at her phone. You roamed the aisles, looking at all the magazines and junk food.

You heard the door open but didn't bother to look. You squat down in the freezer aisle, looking at the cold drinks of coffee, debating which one you should get. You heard some talking, and soon, you hear two people walking to the beer section. But, something sounded familiar. A certain walk, a walk you've heard several times, the walk that sounded like a crutch.