𝟡

Freddy fiddled with his fingers as he heard the teacher drag on about math.

Freddy needed the bathroom, really bad. But if he steps out of this classroom, he knows the Breyer brothers will be waiting for him.

His bladder was starting to hurt and he grumbled to himself as he raised his hand, asking to go to the bathroom. Thankfully the teacher said yes and he limped out as fast as he could.

Freddy kept looking over his shoulder, anticipating the Breyer brothers to just pop out, but they never did.

Freddy used the bathroom peacefully and went to wash his hands.

He wasn't sure why the Breyer brothers didn't come out to bully him this time, but he wasn't complaining.

"Hey Freakman."

Freddy felt a shiver run down his spin as he frowned.

They did come out.

Your mind felt brain dead as the teacher was talking about their love life dynamic instead of actually teaching. Sure, it was nice to get a break from class, but listening to your teacher's love life is kind of awkward.

You raised your hand and asked for the bathroom, wanting to take a break on your phone while hiding in the bathroom.

The teacher allowed you to leave so you got up and left the class as quickly as possible. You sighed in relief as all you heard was silence, the sound of that teacher talking was super annoying.

You passed the boys bathroom without a thought, until you heard something.

You don't like sneaking around and spying on people, that's creepy, especially listening in on the boys bathroom. But the sounds coming from the bathroom were a bit concerning. You leaned against the door as you listened intently.

"Stop it! Let go of-" someone shouted but was interrupted by the sound of gurgling.

"Awe, it's okay bud, we're just washing your face off." Another voice cooed and laughter filled the bathroom. You heard the toilet flush a couple of times until it finally hit you on what was happening.

You finally heard the toilet stop flushing and a stall door opened. "Sadly you didn't have any lunch money this time, so we had to do what was right." A voice said, and you recognized it to be Brett.

"See you later Freakman!" Another voice laughed, it sounded like Burke.

Wait, Freakman? That sounds a lot like Freeman.

"Freddy." You mumbled to yourself. You heard the Breyer brothers on their way to the bathroom door, so you ran to the girls bathroom and waited until you heard their footsteps disappear into the distance.

You peak out of the bathroom to see no one in the halls, and you ran to the boys bathroom.

You opened the door to see one bathroom stall open with toilet paper on the floor, and someone sitting on the ground. You noticed a crutch was hung above the stall, it was Freddy's.

You ran to the open stall to see Freddy wiping his face off with toilet paper.

"Freddy?!" You gasped. Freddy's head shot up and he looked at you. "Y/n? What are you doing in here?" Freddy asked, a blush appearing on his face. You ignored the question as you squat down next to Freddy. "Freddy.. what did they do to you?" You asked, concern written all over your face.

Freddy gulped as he looked down. Once you got a better look at him, you noticed his curly hair was now soaking wet, and his shirt seemed a little wet too.

"Swirly?" You mumbled out. Freddy sighed while nodding slowly. "Yup." Freddy sighed sadly.

You frowned as your eyebrows furrowed. You got up and grabbed some paper towels and set them in the stall with Freddy. You looked to the crutch and started jumping for it, until you got a hold of it.

You grabbed Freddy's hand and heaved him up, sitting him on the toilet. You closed the stall door and grabbed the paper towels, leaning closer to Freddy as you started to wipe his face off.

"Why are you doing this?" Freddy questioned, his voice a bit hoarse. "Because I hate bullies, and, you're my friend." You smiled softly as Freddy blushed.

Friends, no one has been his friend for a while now.

It's nice.

You made sure Freddy was all dried up before pulling away. "There, brand new." You giggled as you stared at Freddy's dried puffy hair, it was so long and curly.

You had to force yourself not to pet his head, and you stared at Freddy. After a bit of awkward staring, Freddy got up and sighed. "Thank you, for helping me." Freddy thanked. "Of course. I hate bullies, especially when people bully my friends." You sighed annoyingly.

Freddy smiled, he liked how you kept calling him your friend. "Well, thanks, again." Freddy smiled.

"Hey! You kids making out in there?!"

You both blushed, and you put your hand over your mouth, trying not to burst into laughter.

"Um, nope! I'm just pooping here! I would appreciate the privacy." Freddy said, making you almost burst into tears. Freddy blushed a bit, but smiled that he made you laugh, kind of.

"Fine, whatever, I don't care anymore." The teacher grumbled. "They said go to college, they said be a teacher, and this is what I get?" The teacher mumbled while walking away.

When you heard the footsteps disappear, you both bursted out into laughter.

Freddy stopped laughing as he started at you, you were snorting a bit while laughing, and Freddy couldn't help the butterflies in his stomach.

You were so cute, how did someone like you want to be friends with someone like him?