𝟜

You felt very embarrassed by how cliche that writing your number on his hand was. But you didn't care, you noticed how fidgety and nervous Freddy was around you, and the obvious blush on his face. That boosted your confidence a bunch.

It was lunch time and you were scrolling through TikTok while eating. You than see a text bubble pop up on your screen from a unrecognizable number saying 'hey'.

You go onto the number and raise an eyebrow.

133-778-5482 (not a real number)
Hey

(Your username)
Hello?

133-778-5482
I'm none other than the Freddy Freeman 😏

You look up from your screen to see Freddy sitting at a table across the cafeteria, you catching him staring at you. You smile at him and look back down at your phone.

(Your username)
gee I should've known

thought this was some rando with a superhero obsession

133-778-5482

Couldn't be me

Couldn't be me

(Your username)
lol

Anyways

so you can't do four?

133-778-5482
Yeah, I can only do 5:30, but dinner is at six

So maybe you could stay for dinner and stay a bit afterwards??

It's okay if not

(Your username)
of course that's alright! just gotta ask my mom

133-778-5482
k just lemme know

You went to Freddy's number to change his contact name and shut off your phone to finish eating. You glance where Freddy was sitting as you saw a smile cross his face looking at his phone.

Your parents were fine with hanging out with Freddy for dinner and such. So you texted Freddy back.

(Your username)
Hey, my mom said it was fine

Freds
cool beans

see ya at five

(Your username)
see ya!

"Y/n!"

You look up from your phone quickly to see F/n. "Geez what the heck are you doing on there? I've been trying to talk to you this whole lunch period!" F/n exclaimed. "Sorry, you'll never guess who is texting me." You smile. "What, who?" F/n asked.

"Freddy. I'm going to his house tonight." You said quickly. Your friend gaped their mouth open and squealed, very, loudly. You hit her softly. "Shut it, I don't want anyone to hear." You whisper. "Okay okay, but you have to tell me everything." F/n said.

"I know, I'll tell you every detail." You sigh. You look back over to Freddy, hoping he was staring at you too, but you frowned as you saw the Breyer brothers stealing his fries and "accidentally" spilling juice on him. You wanted to go help him, you really did, but your awkward-anxiety-self just sat there.

You have to fix that, you have to help Freddy.

You promised yourself mentally that next time you'll beat the Breyer brothers asses.