𝟙𝟛

Freddy was so pumped. He asked you, the girl of his dreams out for a date. Even, if you didn't think it was a romantic thing or something, it was still an achievement.

The school day had ended, and Freddy was walking out of the school, happily walking ahead of his family. He wasn't focused on anything. His head was in the clouds.

But that would only be his downfall.

Freddy had heard a car coming, but he didn't think it would hit him, on the sidewalk.

Freddy groaned. Everything was a blur. The last thing he saw was a truck, it hit him, then he fell to the ground. He heard people talking, shouting, yelling, whatever, and he opened his eyes, surprised he wasn't dead.

Freddy heard Mary come to his side, asking if he was fine. He just mumbled back as yes, and then he was pulled off the ground, pushed against the truck. He looked to see Brett and Burke. He should've known it was them.

"What the hell? What is wrong with you two?" Mary questioned, staring at the two teens. They both completely ignored her. "Uh oh." Brett said amusingly. "You think that's gonna buff out?" Burke questioned, rubbing his thumb against a tiny scratch on their truck. "Oh yeah, you mean the dent for almost hitting me? Yeah sure, do you guys take one of these?" Freddy held up two middle fingers, laughing when the brother's laughed.

In a second, they threw him back to the ground, kicking his legs and arms. It was when they kicked his groin that he cry out in pain.

⁂~★~⁂

When you walked out with your friend, you immediately saw the commotion in front of the school. You heard shouting and groans of pain, but you couldn't see past the crowd of kids.

"Woah, what do you think is happening?" F/n asked. "I dunno..." you mumbled before hurrying into the crowd, pushing past everyone. You had a bad feeling.

When you got to the front, you saw they Breyer brother's kicking a hurt Freddy on the ground.

"Leave my brother alone!" Darla cried out. You searched around the area, hoping a teacher, or a hero from the crowd would come and save him. No one stepped up.

You saw Freddy's new foster brother start to walk away. "Jerk.." you mumbled under your breathe.

With each kick, and with each taunting word coming from the bullies, the anger inside of you grew. Why wasn't anyone doing anything? Why?

When the Breyer's grabbed his crutch, and started taunting him to stand up for himself, you lost it.

You don't know what came over you, but you ran at the brother's, punching Brett right in the face. Brett yelled in pain, dropping the crutch and holding onto his nose. You were ready to punch Burke, but you were surprised to see Freddy's new brother had picked up the crutch and hit him with it.

Since he was distracting them, you focused on Freddy. You kneeled down to him, grabbing his shoulders. "Freddy? Freddy? Are you okay?" You asked. Freddy let out a weak yes, and that just made you even more angry.

You scream in pain when Brett pulled your hair, rising you up a bit. With that, Eugene grabbed the nunchucks from Brett's back pocket. Brett let you go, thinking Eugene would actually hit him. "Watch out assbags, I know how to use this thing." And with that, Eugene hit himself in the head accidentally.

The brother's snickered in amusement, until they saw Freddy's foster brother get up and start running.
The Breyer's chased after him, and with that, all of your attention— and the crowd's attention— went to Freddy.