𝟚𝟜

It was the next day, and it was totally the opposite of the last two days. You were beaming with joy since you went to bed, and when you woke up. And same goes for Freddy too.

You two set a date for tomorrow to go to the movies, and you were super excited to see him today.

"Woah, you look as bright as the sun!" F/n exclaimed, and you giggled. "Well, Freddy and I are dating." You explained. "What?! Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" They exclaimed. "It just happened yesterday, calm down." You patted their shoulder.

"I'm so happy for you Y/n, but you know I'll have to interrogate him right?" F/n said. You rolled your eyes as you continued to walk into school.

Just like yesterday, you kept looking around, but this time to look for Freddy instead of avoiding him. But, you couldn't find him anywhere.

You didn't think much of it though, he should be fine. Hopefully.

You went to your locker, not noticing two brothers snickering around the corner. You opened the locker, jumping back in surprise to see Freddy squished in there. That's when you became aware of the brothers existence and you turned to look at them.

The brothers laughed as they walked away, and you flipped them off. You looked back at Freddy, seeing him smile nervously towards you. You sighed, helping Freddy out.

"I want to see their jaws drop when Billy gets here." You said. "Yeah, me too.." Freddy trailed off. "I'm sorry, I didn't ask if you were okay." You stated. "Are you okay?" You asked.

He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Now that you're here." He winked. You rolled your eyes. "That was so corny." You laughed. "Only for you." Freddy said.

You inhaled, smiling at him as you grabbed his hand. You softly caressed it. "Are you sure Billy is coming? I don't want anything happening to you." You said.

You didn't see the hint of nervousness in his eyes, but you did see the way he frowned. "I'll be fine. I mean, they can't do anything they haven't already done." Freddy shrugged. "Still. That's not okay." You urged. "I'll be fine." He reassured, making you sigh.

"Okay, sorry— just wanting to make sure." You explained. "No need to be sorry! Hey, so, about that movie tomorrow.. what did ya' want to see?" He asked. "I don't really mind, whatever you want to see." You shrugged. "So, Superman it is!" He announced.

You stared at him in disbelief. "Haven't you seen that like, five billion times?" You exaggerated. "No, only thirty-nine times." He smirked. "You're not serious." You gaped at him. "Kidding! Kidding.. kind of."

You laughed, making Freddy laugh along. "Okay, the bell is gonna ring any second, so I'm off." You said. "Okay, uh.." Freddy wanted to say something, but he bit his tongue, making you slightly curious.

So, instead of saying goodbye normally with him, you gave him a quick hug. You dared to stand there for more than fifteen seconds, before pulling away and hurrying to your class.

Freddy didn't care if you both skipped class or got caught by the guard's, but he wanted to stay in your embrace forever. Freddy sighed, before making his way to class.

⁂~★~⁂

Lunch was here, and you walked down the hallway with F/n. "..and then, he kissed my cheek." You finished. "Your cheek? Not on the lips?" F/n asked with a whine. "F/n, I want to take things slow okay, this isn't a fanfiction or something." You chuckled as F/n rolled their eyes.

"Still! Would've been a hundred times more romantic." F/n argued. "Okay, sure, whatever you say." You admitted defeat.

You were going to continue your banter with F/n, but you noticed something odd. It was, silent. Which is weird during lunch time.

"Isn't that weird, how quiet it is?" F/n said exactly what you were thinking. "It is weird.." you murmured. You hurried your pace, maybe Billy had come? But you would think there would be more chatter and excitement.

As you and F/n got closer, you started hearing hushed whispers and murmurs. You turned the corner leading into the cafeteria to see every kid surrounding one table. You gulped, suddenly wondering where Freddy was at.

"Woah," F/n said. You walked over to the crowd, trying to push past everybody. You couldn't make it to the front, but you could see Freddy sitting at the table.

"I'll just— I'll just call him." Freddy laughed nervously, grabbing his phone from his pocket. He put it to his ear, making nervous sounds and tapping his fingers against the table. "It's ringing.." he muttered.

After a couple seconds of waiting, Freddy said, "Red Cyclone, hey, hey! What's going on?" Freddy asked. The other kids started to look at each other suspiciously, and you had an unnerving feeling that Billy hadn't picked up. "What's going on? Oh, that's crazy, yeah it's Freddy but yeah it's crazy! That's a great story—" Freddy was cut short when his phone was pulled away from him.

He covered his mouth, cringing at what's about to happen. The girl that snatched it snickered. "He isn't calling anyone." She held the phone screen up for everyone to see.

Some started laughing and others groaned as they walked away from the table. "Wait, wait! I know him! I know him, I do! I..." Freddy saw the Breyer's on the other side of the table, cracking their knuckles.

"Shit."