𝟟

You bobbed your head to the music, than you heard the door open.

"Hey! It's time for dinner." Darla squealed before running back downstairs. You look at the clock to see it was already 6:00. "Oh my god. Time really passes when you're having fun, right?" You glance to Freddy.

"You had fun?" Freddy asked, a small smile appearing in his face. "Yeah, and I'm still having fun." You jumped up and stretched. "Perfect timing too, I'm hungry." You say as you wait for Freddy to get up. "Good, you'll love mama Rosa's food." Freddy said before going downstairs.

You walked in and immediately felt nervous, all eyes were on you as you sat down next to Freddy.

"Hello there, welcome to dinner." A man with a beard greeted. "Yes, you having fun with Freddy?" A woman asked. You assumed them being his parents. "Yeah, lots of fun." You say nervously.

The man took his hand into the middle of the table, and everyone else joined in. You weren't sure what to do, so you sat there and glanced at Freddy. He gave you a reassuring look and you smiled. You stood up and reached across the table.

"We are thankful for this day, we are thankful for this food, and most importantly, we are thankful that Freddy's friend hasn't run away yet." The man smirked and everyone sat back in their seats. Freddy just scoffed while playing with his food.

"We haven't met yet, but I'm Victor, Freddy's foster dad." Victor explained. "And I'm Rosa, his foster mother. I'm so happy to meet you, Freddy doesn't have a lot of friends coming over." Rosa said. "Mama." Freddy mumbled, his face red.

"Sorry, but I am happy. What do you like to do Y/n?" Rosa asked. "Oh, I just like to do (hobby)." You shrug while eating some of the food. "Mm, this is amazing!" You hum in delight. "Why thank you." Rosa laughed softly.

"So, why do you like hanging out with Freddy anyways?" Eugene asked boredly. "Eugene." Rosa warned. "I don't know, he is really fun and kind, he also has some really good comics." You explained as Freddy's blush deepened. "Awe, you two like each other! Oops, sorry." Darla peeped as Freddy groaned and stood up.

"Y/n, how about let's eat in my room?" Freddy suggested and you nodded. "Sure." You grabbed your plate. "I think that is for the best." Rosa sighed, realizing how red Freddy's face is. So, you both went back up the stairs, food in hand.

When you were in the comfort of Freddy's room, he sighed. "Sorry about them, I love them and all but they seem to love embarrassing me." Freddy sighed. You chuckled. "It's fine, family can be like that sometimes.." you say.

You both eat and chat away as the time passes by.

You two finally stopped eating you were bursting in laughter. "Freddy! Stop making such cringey jokes!" You snorted. You got embarrassed, but continued to laugh, hopefully he wouldn't notice that. Yet he did, but not for the reasons you think. When you snorted Freddy's smile just got bigger, your laugh is so adorable. That's why he wasn't going to stop making cringey jokes.

"Okay, what do you call a fish wearing a bow tie?
So-fish-ticated." Freddy said and you started laughing again.

"Stop, please! I'm going to puke!" You gasped in between laughs. "Well if these cringey jokes are so cringey, why are you laughing?" Freddy asked with a smirk. You wiped a tear away as you sat up, your laughter stopped mostly. "It's so stupid, it's funny." You explained. "Still made you laugh though." Freddy leaned towards you with a smirk.

You leaned closer to him. "Okay, maybe. But they're still stupid." You said. "But you laughed." Freddy argued while leaning closer to you. "But-" you were going to lean just a little bit closer to him, but for some reason your body moved a bit faster and your noes's booped together.

You both stare at each other as heat fills up both of your face, than you both moved away from each other quickly.

Awkward.

"W-Well I've been here a while, I should check the time." You say, trying to change the subject. You look at your phone and your eyes widen. You stood up. "Oh shoot! It's already 9:00?! My mom is going to kill me!" You panicked and Freddy stood up too.

Even though he was worried about you breaking schedule, he was glad that you both could focus on something other than what just happened. You both ran downstairs and you quickly put on your jacket.

"Thank you so much for having me over dinner, I had a lot of fun. We should do it again." You said. "Yeah, yeah! Totally! I really had a good time too. Maybe we could watch a movie or something." Freddy said as you were putting on your shoes.

You stood up to face him. "Sounds good." You smiled and Freddy smiled as well. You turned and opened the door, Freddy close behind.

"See you later Y/n." Freddy said. You looked at him for a second and flushed. Whenever you watched a romance movie, usually the night ends with a kiss on the cheek or something. No, you just met him. That would be weird. You stare at him for a second, before doing the only thing you could think of.

Freddy gasped softly when he felt your body press against his for a second. He had the sudden urge to hug you so tight, that you couldn't leave, and that you two could hug forever. But it was too late, because as soon as you hugged him, you let go, resting your hands on his shoulders.

"Thanks again," you thanked with a nervous smile. Freddy saw how your face turned a slight red, but he wasn't sure if it was a blush or from how cold it is. "See you later." You smiled one more time, with that god damn beautiful smile, and you turned away.

Freddy was stunned. There was so much that just happened. This whole situation just confirmed Freddy has a crush on you, and you just hugged him. He missed having hugs. No one in his family really ever hugs him, except for Darla. But it felt different than hugging a family member, it felt different hugging you.

"Freddy! Are you going to stand in the cold air all night?" Mary asked from the living room, Freddy falling out of his trance. "Yeah Freddy, close the door. It's cold!" Eugene said.

"Okay okay." Freddy said as he stepped back inside.

As for you, you were a blushing mess. Why did you have to do something so cringey? You should've just waved, he probably thinks you're weird now, he didn't even hug you back.

You sigh, you could see your breath in the cold air. You went home and snuck in threw the window successfully, hopefully your mom didn't notice you were gone.