𝟚𝟚

warning: more mentions of ending one's self, yay, and of course, bullying, how fun (please hint at the sarcasm)

It was the next day, and you woke up with the worst bed head ever. You had been rolling around all night, sleepless from anxiety.

You would see Freddy at school today, and you didn't have enough confidence to confront him. You knew what would happen already. You would be avoiding him, which will probably hurt him even more, and you'll keep avoiding him until you find enough confidence, which will probably be never, so, you're very excited (not).

You got ready like usual, walked the same route to school, saying hi to F/n like everything was fine and dandy, and now, for the hard part.

You walked in school like there was a murderer chasing after you, you kept looking over your shoulder, and listening to see if you could somehow hear the familiar sound of Freddy's crutch clicking against the floor.

You kept looking over your shoulder, that you accidentally bumped into someone. You half expected to be Freddy, but it was so much worse.

You looked to see you had bumped into Brett, and his minion— I mean, brother was standing behind him. You gulped, staring at them as they stared at you expectingly.

"Well well, if it isn't little ol' Y/n." Burke laughed. "Yeah, we said we would get you next time. And we did some digging around." Brett stated, tilting his head. "Oh yeah? Look, if you want to fight than bring it on." You dared.

You weren't totally stupid, right behind the brothers was a teacher, if the teacher saw them start a fight with a helpless girl, maybe something would be done.

"So, your father killed himself?"

Your face went pale, and your blood went cold. You stared at the Brett, and he only snickered at the sudden change of mood. "Oh? I'm right then? Does that mean you had something to do with it?" He asked, getting closer to your face.

You felt like throwing up, but you couldn't move one inch. "I mean, if I was your father, I would want to end myself too. Especially having such a worthless, pathetic, slut of a daughter."

You hadn't noticed the small group of kids that watched, you hadn't noticed the tears rolling down your cheeks. You just stood there.

"Awe, not so strong and confident anymore?" Burke hummed, bursting into laughter with his brother.

"Hey!"

A voice entered the arena. You didn't want to look up and see, you were still numb in place. But you did see who it was, because he was now standing in front of you.

"I knew you guys were selfish, dumb, mean douche bags, but I didn't know you guys were literal psychopath's!" Freddy yelled. "Awe, little Freddy is trying to protect his little girlfriend." The Breyer's pouted.

"You guys better stop messing with her," Freddy warned. "Oh yeah?" Burke raised an eyebrow. He grabbed onto Freddy's shirt, making him lift from the ground a little. "And what are you going to do?" Burke asked.

"I— if you keep messing with her, my friend will come after you." He started. "Freddy—" you just noticed Billy was here too, and he was right beside you. Billy was shaking his head, but Freddy continued. "You might've heard of him, the red cyclone, sir-zaps-a lot? He comes by with many names." Freddy said.

"You know the red cyclone? My ass you do." Brett laughed, Burke copying him. "Really, and to— tomorrow, he'll come to lunch." Freddy said. "Oh yeah? And if he doesn't show?" Brett asked. "You can do whatever you want to me. You can hit me, give me a wedgie, give me a swirly. I won't snitch. Just, don't touch Y/n, please." Freddy pleaded.

You wanted to scream for him to stop, but your voice wasn't working. It was like a horrible nightmare where you couldn't make a noise, no matter how much you wanted to.

The Breyer's looked at each other, before looking at Freddy. "Fine, you got a deal." Brett let go of him. "But if he is a no show, you're going to hell, Freakman." Burke slid his finger over his neck, before they both walked away, just as the bell rang.

You could finally breathe, they were gone, so were the group of kids. It was just Freddy and Billy now.

You wiped the tears away, biting your bottom lip. How embarrassing, crying at school and having to have Freddy of all people save you. This was a nightmare.

Freddy turned to face you, looking at you with such worry and concern.

"Are you okay?" He asked. You didn't say anything, you couldn't. You just shook your head, hiding your face in your hands. You just wanted to disappear, to vanish. Maybe it would be better that way. You don't want to confront your problems.

You felt Billy rest his hand your back, rubbing it a little. "Billy, do you think you could, um," Freddy didn't finish, but he didn't need to. Billy nodded, looking to you again before walking to class.

Freddy walked to you, grabbing your wrist. "I know where to go." He said.

He pulled you gently down the hallway, you weren't really sure where he was taking you, but you followed anyway.

Even with the drama between you and Freddy, you feel safe with him, and you're willing to follow him to the end of the earth.