𝟙𝟘

Warning: mention of ending one's self

You walked home, feeling a bit deflated. You helped Freddy clean up, and you covered for him too. Freddy wanted to hang out after school, but you couldn't, you had to get something.

You stopped in front of the flower shop, walking inside after a minute of staring at it.

You bought your father's favorite flowers.

⁂~★~⁂

"Freddy? Freddy? Please!" Darla whined, stretching out each word dramatically. "No, Darla. I don't feel like it." Freddy answered. He was walking Darla and himself back home. He wanted to take a shower, especially after being dunked into the toilet head first.

"Please! Only ten minutes! Please, please, please, please, please please please please!" Darla only continued to jump up and down, say please every single second. Freddy finally let out a long sigh.

"Okay, fine. Ten minutes. I'll set a timer." Freddy said. "Yeah!" Darla squealed. They were going to walk past the park anyway, might as well let Darla get her energy out.

Freddy walked into the park, sitting down on a bench nearby the playground, to rest his leg mostly. He watched Darla playing with some other kids. He smiled to himself, then frowned.

He remembered when he was younger, he would always want to play tag, or hide and seek, but no one wanted to play with him. He would get caught easily, and he wasn't fast enough to find a hiding spot. Kids are mean, he knows that, but it still affected him.

He thought everyone his age was mean and stupid, until he met you of course. You were so nice to him, you treated him like a person. Freddy sighed a bit, for some reason, his heart pounded hard in his chest. It's not the same as thinking of a crush, it seems deeper than that. But Freddy couldn't quite find the right word to find to describe it. It was so strong, this feeling.

He just shrugged it off though. You were nice and pretty, so far away from his league. Whatever he felt for you, you surely didn't feel the same way.

Freddy leaned back on the bench, heaving out a heavy sigh. He wonders what you're doing right now.

That's when something caught his eye. He turned to look up the hill, a couple trees surrounding a certain area that was fenced in. But coincidentally enough, you were the one opening the gate and walking into it.

He couldn't see your face, but he knew it was you because of the outfit you were wearing. Freddy bit his bottom lip, watching you disappear behind the thick trees. He glanced to you, then to Darla, then back to where you entered.

Freddy got up, walking past Darla. "I'll be up there, okay?!" Freddy called to her. Darla giggled while talking with another girl her age nodding. "Okay! Bye Freddy!" Darla waved, not even looking at Freddy.

Freddy struggled as he walked up the hill, but he made it up. Freddy was wondering what this little area was for a while now. He thought it was a garden, or maybe a dog park. But it was neither.

As he let out a puff of air, he straightened his posture, looking at the area in front of him. His heart sank as he stared at the area.

It was a graveyard.

Freddy glanced around quickly, looking for you. But there was a lot of trees and greenery in the graveyard, he would have to go in to find you. Freddy gulped, before walking in.