𝟠

You yawn as you grab the toast your mom made you. "Hey hun, good morning." Your mother greeted you as you lazily ate. "Good morning." You yawned.

"So, how was hanging out with your new friend till 9:00 pm?" Your mother asked and you almost choked. "U-Um, I was just... look, I honestly just let the time slip by. I wasn't doing any funny business." You said, praying she would believe you.

She sighed as she sat down the dish she was cleaning. "Y/n, it's alright. For now. Just please don't do that again." Your mother said, and you wondered why she was so forgiving. Until you saw the bouquet on the table.

"You're seeing dad?" You asked. "Yup. Your step dad is going to work today, so I thought it would be a perfect time to sneak away." Your mother explained. "Mom, that man isn't good for you. For us! He is super toxic, if he finds out you having been visiting dad's grave than he might kill you, literally." You said. "I know, but he has money. I promise, once you go to college and get a good degree, I'll leave him." Your mother sighed.

You frowned, that's years from now, but you couldn't say anything. She won't listen.

"Anyways, get ready, you're going to be late." Your mother said and you glanced to the clock. "Shoot you're right." You said in between bites of your toast. Once you were done you got ready for the day.

Freddy limped to school (like usual) and he was pretty cold. But he soon warmed up when he saw you, talking with your friend.

"Hey!" Freddy called out, you and your friend turned your head to him. "Ooh, it's your boyfriend." F/n whispered to you and you blushed, rolling your eyes.

Freddy came up to you two and smiled. "Hey Y/n, good morning. And hey..." Freddy glanced to your friend. "F/n, nice to meet ya." F/n took Freddy's hand and shook it. "I will be the bridesmaid to your wedding, and-" your friend was about to continue but you elbowed F/n harshly, making them pout.

"Yes, this is F/n, and good morning to you too Freddy." You smiled nervously, a blush covering your face. Freddy snickered lightly. "Cool, nice to meet you F/n." Freddy said. "Okay, I gotta go walk my fish, so you later Y/n!" F/n walked away, waving.

You laughed. "Walk their fish?" Freddy questioned. "Yeah, F/n stole that joke from me, so if you think it's funny than know it's from me." You pointed to yourself. "And if I don't like it?" Freddy asked. "Than it wasn't from me, simple." You shrugged while smirking a bit.

You both laugh as you walk to school. You finally made it inside and went through security with Freddy. Freddy had to be moved to the side as they put his crutch through the scanner, making sure there isn't drugs or something in it.

You waited for him when you were finished and Freddy walked up to you. "Do they think there's drugs hidden in your crutch or something?" You wondered. "Probably. I mean, if I wanted to I could pull the top off and put some candy in there or something, I don't do drugs though." Freddy said and you snickered. "Really? You look like you do drugs though." You joked. "Wait, really?" Freddy asked a bit frantic. "Freds, I'm just kidding. You look fine." You laughed as Freddy blushed at your nickname.

"Look at the slut with Freddy. Hey super-whore!" A group of teens laughed at the both of you. You blush in embarrassment as your laughter stopped, you shifted closer to Freddy to comfort yourself.

"Hey, are you okay?" Freddy asked worriedly. "I'm fine." You said and Freddy frowned. "I'm sorry, they're only being mean because of me. That usually happens." Freddy laughed sadly. "Freddy, it's fine. Really. Those are just stupid kids that have their own problems, so bullying is their escape. Of course it's not right, but I don't really care that much." You shrugged. "Plus, if F/n finds out then all hell is going to break loose." You joked it off.

Freddy smiled softly as he knew you were okay. "Well if they call you anything like that again, feel free to use my crutch as a weapon." Freddy suggested as you looked at him with amusement. "Thanks, but I think I'm good for now. But I might consider it if I'm having a bad day." You smiled and Freddy nodded.

You two separated to go to your different classes, but Freddy still couldn't help but feel bad.

Freddy nonetheless headed to his class, getting prepared for a day full of boredom or abuse.