𝟞

"Careful, some of the steps creak and stuff. Don't want you to trip." Freddy explained as you silently followed him up the stairs. Once you were at the top, Freddy went to the door closest to the staircase and opened it.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Freddy bowed dramatically as you stepped inside. You see posters of superheroes covering the walls, some figurines on a dresser, stickers of superhero logos on his sketch book and replica's of superhero weapons on his desk.

"Wow, I wonder if you like superheroes." You say sarcastically. "Oh yeah, I love superheroes." Freddy admitted, not catching on the sarcasm in your voice. You make your way to Freddy's desk and see an open sketch book.

"Ah! Don't look at that!" Freddy immediately slammed the book shut. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to look through your stuff. That was rude of me." You chuckle nervously, a bit spooked at how fast Freddy slammed the book shut. "N-No, it's fine, wasn't your fault, I should've put it away earlier." Freddy explained quickly.

You examine the replica's on the desk. "Are these.. real?" You ask, your hand hovering over the batarang. "Oh yes, well technically not real, like it came from the Batman, but if you used it, it would work." Freddy said. You pick it up gently. "So I could kill someone with this?" You raise a brow. Freddy chuckled slightly but stopped when he saw your serious face.

You bursted into laughter. "Sorry, I have a weird sense of humor." Your laughing slowed down a bit. "No no, I like it. But, yes you could kill someone with that." Freddy said.

Your heart fluttered, he likes your sense of humor.

"But, I will show you (favorite comic) comics, like I said I have the whole collection." Freddy said and pointed to a pile of comics on his bed. Your eyes sparkle and you sit on his bed. You grab a comic and start flipping through them. "Oh my god, thank you so much! I haven't had enough allowance to buy the whole pack, can I read it right now?" You asked, looking at Freddy with sparkles in your eyes.

"Of course." Freddy smiled, happy to see you so excited. Freddy sat next to you and grabbed a comic that he was currently reading before.

"Freddy! Can you come down here for a second?! You forgot to do your laundry!" Mary shouted from all the way downstairs.

Freddy sighed while standing up. "Okay! I'll be right back." Freddy started limping quickly downstairs, trying to get back to you as soon as possible.

You were going to continue to read, but something caught your eye. You look towards Freddy's pillow to see a Superman plushie. Not just that, a Wonder Women plushie, a Aquaman plushie and a Batman plushie. They all were super cute. You grabbed the Batman plushie and squished it. "Soft." You mumble out.

You than see Freddy walking back in. "Sorry, was I long? I didn't mean to be.." Freddy's eyes widened in panic. "Freddy! These are so cute!" You exclaim, lifting up the Batman plushie.

Oh god you weren't supposed to see those. "Darla gave them to me for christmas and my birthday and I didn't want to be rude and not have them in my room and I don't want to make Darla sad-" Freddy was talking so fast you just cut him off. "Freddy. You don't need to explain why you have them. They are super cute and I love them." You said slowly.

Freddy let out a sigh. "Sorry." Freddy walked over to you and plopped down next to you. "It's totally fine. I love plushies." You squish it again. "You can have one, if you want, I have why too many from Darla." Freddy chuckled. "Really? You don't have to." You said.

"But I want to. Here, pick your favorite one." Freddy pointed to the pile of all the superheroes as plushies. You hesitated for a second, before grabbing your favorite superhero.

"That one? Nice choice." Freddy grinned and your face turned pink. "Thanks."

For the rest of the day you and Freddy read comic books while listening to music.