𝟙𝟟

You walked out of the bathroom, washing up from lunch. You saw Billy and Freddy waiting outside of the girl's bathroom. "Y/n, come here." Freddy whispered. You raised an eyebrow, walking to them. "What's up?" You asked. "We're going to bail out school." Freddy said excitedly.

"Skip school?" You repeated hesitantly. "We'll be fine. I mean come on, I'm a superhero now." Billy pointed out. You sighed. "It kind of sounds fun.. but how are we going to get out of here? There's security guards everywhere." You said.

Billy and Freddy glanced to each other, smiling. "We have a plan."

⁂~★~⁂

"Oh gee whiz you're right, this will totally work." You said sarcastically. "Shut it. It will work, just watch." Billy said through gritted teeth. You shrugged, resting your body on the wall. "We'll see." You sighed.

Freddy soon barged out of the teachers lounge, throwing a large coat at Billy. "Making the crippled kid do the work, wow." Freddy said sarcastically as the three of you walked down the hall.

"I make a good lookout. Besides, you look like you're up to something." Billy said. "My fa— this face?" Freddy pointed at himself. Billy shrugged as Freddy turned to you. "Does it?" He urged.

"Um... no." You said it in a very unconvincing voice. Freddy made a sound as he rolled his eyes. Once you both got closer to Detective Moron, Freddy slowed his walking, hiding behind you.

You three walked past, but of course he stopped you.

"You three got a hall pass?" Moron asked. "Always." Freddy said quickly, looking at the escape route out. Moron paused. "You look like you're up to something." Moron stated. Freddy pointed at himself. "Me? Pfft, I'm, never up to something." Freddy said.

"Wait, didn't I find you two kids in the hallway making out with each other?" Moron pointed at you and Freddy. Both of your faces flushed red.

"No!

"N-Not really!"

You both spoke at the same time. You turned to Freddy. "Not really?" You whispered. Freddy's face turned even more red, scrambling to find the right excuse. "Look, our dad needs to pick us up from the business, office." Billy said, making you want to facepalm.

"Business office? Sure kid. Any parent or guardian needs to show up physically to take a student home." Moron explained. "Right. You hear that dad?!" Billy ran around the corner. "Hey—"

"Shazam!" A bolt of light flashed in the hall, and there appeared Billy in Shazam form, with a coat around his super hero suit. "Hey there security guy, and hey there son, and son's, girl, friend. I'm here to pick my son and son's girlfriend physically from the business... office..." Billy cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Anyway, this is the security guard that you guys talk about all the time?" Billy asked. Moron looked a bit flattered for a second. "No that's the other, this one sucks." Freddy said. You nudged his arm harshly. "That was mean." You whispered. "That is, not nice young man. When we get home I'll teach you a lesson." Billy said in a stern way.

"Anyway, we'll see you later, detective, Moron." Billy said, pulling you and Freddy out. Moron looked down. "It's pronounced Moran."