𝟝

Freddy bit his bottom lip and kept looking out the window.

"Stop doing that, you're making me nervous for no reason." Eugene said, looking at his iPad.

"Oh god she is going to be here any second!" Freddy completely ignored Eugene and went to Mary in the kitchen. "Mary, is my outfit okay? Is it too much? Too little? Too normal??" Freddy asked.

"You look fine." Mary said while putting the cookies in the oven. "You didn't even look!" Freddy exclaimed. "Freddy, just wear what you usually wear. As long as you are not in your underwear or wearing a Superman costume than I'm pretty sure she won't care." Mary honestly said.

Freddy kept bit his lip again and sat at the dining room table.

"Geez Freddy, you must have a huge crush on this girl if you're so nervous." Mary laughed. "I don't have a crush on her, stop teasing me about it, you haven't even met her yet." Freddy grumbled. "And please don't tease me in front of her okay?" Freddy pleaded.

Freddy turned to Darla sitting at the dining table. "Darla, do you think this outfit looks good?" Freddy asked. "I wouldn't worry about it, you look fine." Darla smiled. "And please don't say embarrassing things in front of her okay?" Freddy begged.

"I won't. I won't say how loud you snore, or how you smell like garlic, or how you have superhero underwear-" Darla was cut off by Freddy.

"Yes, don't say any of that." Freddy said. "Wait, I smell like garlic?" Freddy asked a bit panicked. "Yup." Darla hummed, and than a knock was heard at the door.

"Well too late to fix that." Mary mumbled. Freddy limped to the door quickly before fixing his hair.

He was acting like this was a date, which it could be, but it's mostly because he's never had a friend over, not to even mention a girl.

Freddy took a deep breath before opening the door, revealing you.

"Hey Freddy, am I too early?" You ask nervously. "No, you're actually right on time!" Freddy said letting you in. You took off your jacket and shoes as you examined the place.

"I like your house." You say. "Really? Thank you. A lot of people say it's kind of thrifty or something but it's home, ya know?" Freddy shrugged as you hummed.

"Okay, um, follow me to my room." Freddy leaded the way to some stairway, but before you knew it Darla was hugging you. "Hey Y/n!" Darla beamed. "Hey Darla." You smiled back. "Oh right, before you go into Freddy's room, you gotta meet the whole gang!" Darla dragged you into the living room.

Freddy grumbled quietly before following behind you and Darla.

"That's Eugene, every time you see him he is playing video games. Except when he isn't eating." Darla explained. You examined the boy and it seemed like he didn't even notice you standing there.

Darla dragged you into the dining room. "That's Pedro, he's working out right now." Darla pointed to the boy holding weights. Pedro looked at you and nodded. Before you could wave to him, Darla was already dragging you into the next room. "And this is Mary! She's making cookies!" Darla pointed to the pretty girl.

Mary looked at you and smiled. "Hello, you're Y/n right?" Mary asked. "Uh, yeah, it's nice to meet you." You greeted. "Come on Darla, why don't you let Y/n get to Freddy, we'll talk with her during dinner." Mary explained. "Oh alright, but next time I see you we should have a tea party!" Darla exclaimed before running next to Mary.

You giggled before turning to Freddy. "Okay, now it's finally time for you to come to my room." Freddy sighed and started walking back towards the stairway.