𝟚𝟟

You both have been walking for a while, and you both came to a stop. "Okay, how about this," Freddy suggested. "You go to my house and see if he's there, or wait until he gets there, and I'll go look for him out here, okay?" Freddy asked.

"Sounds good," you said, before hesitating. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" You asked. "Yeah.. yeah I'll be fine. Thanks to you." Freddy gave you a reassuring smile, making you look him up and down for a second. "Alright.." you paused.

You quickly gave him a small peck on his cheek, and hurriedly walked away due to embarrassment. Freddy, on the other hand, was a smiling idiot.

That's when he heard a crash behind him.

"Billy?"

You walked quickly to Freddy's house, Billy could be there right now and you might miss him. You hurriedly knock on the door and let yourself in. You see all of the kids taking off their jackets and shoes.

"Is Billy here?" You asked. "He just left." Mary stated. "Do you know where he went?" You questioned. "Don't worry, he'll be back, I know he will." Mary said, walking into the living room.

You sat down next to Darla on the steps, ringing Freddy up to let him know. But he didn't pick up.

"I kept the secret." Darla sang. "What secret?" You asked. "About Billy being a superhero!" She said, and you looked at her siblings with a worried expression. "Don't worry, we figured it out." Mary explained.

"Oh." You got up, walking over to Mary. "Are you sure Billy'll be okay?" You questioned hesitantly. "Sure he will, he just.. has to figure out some things." Mary sighed, you nodding along. You leaned against the wall, before hearing the doorbell ring.

"Billy?" Darla jumped up in excitement. She ran to the door, opening it. "Freddy?" Darla stepped back, as you stepped forward.

Freddy was harshly shoved in, and soon a scary bald guy entered. "Oh, how quaint." The man said, as Freddy bit his bottom lip nervously.

"I take that back," he took his sunglasses off, one of his eyes glowing.

"What a shit hole."

Smoke suddenly came out of his eyes, and there formed demons. Darla screamed as you held onto her, trying to shield her. The demon picked you up by your waist, almost crushing your rib cage with its strength.

"No! Let her go!" Freddy yelled, trying to get to you. But the man grabbed Freddy by his jacket, holding him up. "I can deal with you myself, get the others." The man instructed, more demons coming out as he dragged Freddy away.

The demon took Darla and Mary, while the other one took Pedro and Eugene. You were all screaming in fear as you were taken into the living room where the couch was. Freddy was already sat there, and the demon threw you at him.

You landed right on top of Freddy, hitting his bad leg quite harshly. "Sorry!" You exclaimed, getting off of him. "'T's okay.." Freddy reassured through gritted teeth. The rest of the family was thrown onto the couch, you all shuffling in fear.

You grabbed Freddy's hand, squeezing it tightly as Darla hugged your side. You wrapped an arm around her in some sort of protection, while Freddy's grasp tightened on yours.

"I— I'm sorry! I lead him here! He was going to kill me if I didn't tell him a— and I—!" Freddy tried to explain, but you cut him off. "It's alright, you couldn't have done anything." You said.

"Well, he didn't need to tell me," the man pointed out. "He could've been less of a weakling, and act selfish, but it is the human nature to think for themselves I suppose." The man sighed, turning to Freddy.