𝟙𝟡

Today, instead of hanging around that old construction sight, you, Freddy and Billy went into the public. It probably wasn't the best idea since Billy was blowing up on the internet, but no one really bothered you guys.

It also wasn't a good idea Billy was about to attempt to jump over a skyscraper.

"A single bound." Freddy reminded Billy as he held the camera to the skyscraper, back to Billy. You were basically clinging onto Freddy, scared for Billy's sake.

He took one jump and went flying. He went up so high, it made you and Freddy gasp. That is, until he crashed into a window. You both cringed, hearing people screaming in fear from all the way down here.

Next, you guys went to the mall. "Your phones charged," Billy said as he shot electricity out of his finger onto someone's phone. "Dude— you really need a— like a, like a mic drop catchphrase whenever you do some cool shit." Freddy said. "I was thinking about that.." Billy admitted. "What about— what about this, you don't mess with the electricity." Billy gestured with his hands.

You and Freddy gave each other a look. "I guess catchphrases aren't your super power." Freddy sighed. You laughed. "Yeah, leave it to the professionals." You suggested. "Oh yeah? Well you two think of something better—" Billy shot another person's phone, and instead of charging it, it exploded. The guy looked furious as he looked back at you three. "Uh, I suggest we run." You said, the two boys nodding.

⁂~★~⁂

You three ran outside, near a public bathroom. After almost stealing money from the atm and shooting peoples phones with lightning, you aren't sure why the police aren't after you right now.

"Oh look! Dr Pepper!" Billy pointed out a vending machine. "If you can control the atm, what's the harm in getting some cans?" Freddy pointed out. "Yeah, I mean, it's only like, one dollar a soda? I think we could do it." You shrugged.

"Okay then," Billy stood in front of the vending machine. "Let there be light—" Billy pointed his hands at the machine, lightning shooting out onto the vending machine. "—ning!" Billy finished.

Instead of a couple cans coming out, every single can started flying out. "Oops." You laughed, grabbing a can off the ground.

You opened it and it started fizzing over. You held it out, letting it fizz until it stopped. You started chugging it down. You don't know why you seemed so thirsty all of a sudden, maybe from running all of those blocks? Either way, the soda wasn't quenching your thirst.

"Y/n," Freddy said. You hummed, looking over to him. "You got some soda on your shirt." He said. You looked down, seeing a stain on your chest. "Oh, damn. Well at least I didn't wear a white shirt." You chuckled. Freddy paused, before grabbing something from his coat pocket. He held out a couple tissues to you.

You stared at them. "Don't worry, they're not used. I like to keep extras in case I need to blow my nose." Freddy explained. You grabbed two. "Thanks." You smiled to him, before focusing on wiping the stain dry. Freddy smiled back, watching you as he sipped on his Dr Pepper.

Both of your heads snapped to Billy when you both heard a grumbling sound coming from him. That's when you noticed the pile of empty cans thrown on the floor. "Not cool man! You shouldn't litter." You scolded.

Billy groaned, holding his stomach before rushing into the bathroom. "How do I—? Ah whatever, Shazam!" A lightning bolt struck from the sky into the bathrooms.

A poor, scared guy came running out, and soon another lightning bolt struck.

You sighed. "Billy.."

⁂~★~⁂

You watched as Billy nervously walked up the steps to "The Booty Trap", aka, a strip club. Billy looked back to you and Freddy, giving you a determined— yet scared look. You chuckled, waving as Billy entered the club.

"You sure you're comfortable with this?" Freddy asked for the hundredth time. "Yeah I guess. It's more funny than gross to me," you admitted. "I'm just imagining a scared Billy walking around as girls are stripping." You laughed.

Freddy looked you up and down, his face starting grow hot. He wasn't trying to be a pervert or anything, but he couldn't help but think about your body. It was shameless and perverted of him, but he couldn't help it.

"Curse this pubescent mindset.." Freddy muttered. "What?" You asked. "Nothing!" Freddy exclaimed, his voice cracking.

Soon, Billy came out with some hot wings. The sign did say free hot wings. "Wh-What did you see huh? Did you see boobies?" Freddy asked quickly, holding the camera up to Billy's face. "Boobies?" You repeated, containing your laughter.

Billy gulped, awkwardly looking back. "Why aren't you saying anything?" Freddy asked. "We're gonna need a lot more money." Billy said, his voice a bit squeaky.

Freddy put the camera down with an unsatisfied look. "Wha? You were in there for like five minutes." Freddy said. "Dude, they are very convincing."

You lower your head, shaking it as the two boys bickered.