Confusion and Lollipops

Btw, yeah i know the whole 'losing her memory' thing is super cliche, but it's a big part of the plot.....

                                                ~Cat's POV~

                           I felt the guys lips descend on mine and i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. The guy was obviously drunk, and the kiss was sloppy, but in my drunken state, i didn't care. A second later, i felt myself being wrenched from his grip.

"What are you doing!?" A girl screamed in my face, making me take an uneven step back. I stared at her face for a second and recognition dawned on me. "Are you stalking me!?" I asked, bewildered. She was part of the group that had been asking about me at Starbucks.

"What? No!" She protested. "Why the hell were you kissing him, when he's obviously not your boyfriend?" A guy with curly brown hair screamed at me. I looked at his hair and giggled. I wonder if it's soft? It probably is! It looks like a puppy! I want to touch it so bad....

"What are you doing?" He asked, staring at my hand that was now stroking his puppy. "It's so cute." I said with a giggle and withdrew my hand.

"Ugh, she's drunk. Let's get her back to her dorm and we'll figure out the rest from there."

~~~~~~~

"NO! You'll never seperate us!" I said clinging onto my boyfriend as the boy with a puppy on his head tried to drag me away.

"Let go of the pole!" "He's not a pole! He has feelings, you know!" "It's a pole!" "It's my boyfriend!"

"If i give you a lollipop, will you let go?" He asked, exaspertated. "Maybe..." I said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a lollipop. I greedily grabbed it from his hands and tuned out everyone else as i sucked on it. Mmm, watermelon!

~~Abby's POV~~

"Why do you keep lollipops in your pocket?" I asked. "It's because he needs something sweet for his girlfriend to suck on. He obviously doesn't have anything else for her to suck on down there." Zayn said with a smirk. "Pervert." I muttered.

"Speaking of his girlfriend, where is Steph?" Niall asked. "She went to go find Louis. He ran off right after he saw Cat kissing that guy." Liam explained because Harry was too busy argueing with Zayn about his 'lollipop'.

"I don't get this whole situation at all. I mean, she's getting drunk in clubs and kissing other guys, she's acting like she doesn't know us, and she didn't contact us once throughout the year?"

"I don't know. Let's just get her to her dorm and we could maybe ask her roomate about it if she's there."

~~~~~

Fifteen minuts later, we had finally managed to drag Cat's drunk ass up to her dorm. The door was unlocked so we walked in and set her down on the couch. Not even a minute later, her roomater burst in looking around wide eyed.

When she caught sight of Cat sleeping on the couch, she let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, you guys got her home? I was worried she'd gotten lost or something." Her roomate, Maddie, said.

"Wait, so who are you guys exactly?" Maddie asked, as is just realizing something.

"We're her friends from back in the UK. Did something happen to her? She's been acting like she has no clue who we are and she didn't even recognize her own boyfriend?"

"She has a boyfrie--- Oh, crap. You guys don't know about the accident."

Sorry, short chapter! ): I apologize for not writing much! I've been busy with school and soccer and everything. I'll try to come on and write more xx