Stick it in my mom...Purse

Idk what to say....so this is akward....A GAY BABY WAS JUST BORN.              Did that make things more akward? Sorry... Akward turtle 0_o

~~Louis' POV/ A day later~~

"YOUR IMMATURE! DONT KNOW WHAT FOR! YOUR TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK TRHOUGH THE DOOOR. DONT NEED MAKEUP...JUST YOUR KID STUFF. BEING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE SHOULD BE ENOUGHHH." Cat and Steph sang, dancing around the room.

The lads and I were staying at there place for the night. The fans had gotten crazy around our hotel and it would've been nearly impossible to get up to our hotel room.

I went upstairs, to look for Harry, and pushed open the first door i saw. The rooms were a light blue with a white carpet. Cat's room. I saw a photo of a guy on her dresser and peered around to make sure no one was around before walking into her room.

I picked up the photo, not meaning to snoop, and saw that he was about eighteen with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Did she have a boyfriend? A brother? She had never metioned either. It could just be a friend.

Why do I even care? It's not like we're together. "What are you doing in there, Boo Bear?" Harry asked. I quickly put the photo back and picked up a lacy black bra, smiling wickedly at Harry.

~~Cat's POV~~

We were dancing around and singing at the top of our lungs. We, being me and Steph. We were both hyper. It was two days after the mall. Steph's date with Harry had been amazing according to her and Zayn had told me that Harry had been all happy after it, though Steph was disappointed because Harry had never brought up the idea of a second date.

I heard loud whooping and a wolf whistle from Zayn. I turned around to find Lou, Harry, and Niall running downstairs. Wearing bras and panties. Lou was wearing a lacy black bra and my black boy shorts that said something about a banana on it. Oh god..

"LOUIS!!" I yelled. "GIMME MY STUFF!" "

Nope." He said, popping the 'p'.

"By the way, I love your bra. It's very comfy, love." He winked and took off running as I dived towards him. "I.WILL.KILL.YOU.TOMLINSON." I yelled as I chased him around the room

"YOU LOVE ME TOO MUCH." He yelled back. Zayn stuck out his leg and Louis tripped. I jumped on top of him. "NO!" He yelled and then started tickling me.

"SSSSTOPP." I managed to get out. I tried to scrunge up into a ball but he kept tickling me.

"HHELPP!" I screamed but Niall was do busying hip-thrusting while Harry was doing some perverted booty dance. Steph was trying to get her stuff back from Niall, and Zayn and Liam were watching the scene and cracking up. "PLEASE." I gasped out.

"Tell me im the sexiest man alive." He said. "NEVER!!!" I screamed. "Fine, your choice." He said, tickling me still. "FINE! YOUR THE SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE!" I yelled. "Thank you." He said, and i slipped out of his grasp. "Wait! Woman!? I AM NOT A WOMAN." He yelled.

"Your outfit begs to differ." I said, raising my eyebrow. "FINE! I ADMIT IT! IM A WOMAN! BUT IM STILL THE SEXIEST ONE ALIVE!" He declared, proudly.

-15 minutes later-

"STICK IT IN MY MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM!" I screamed/sang at Steph.

"PURSE!" We shouted together.

"OH ILL STICK IT IN YOUR MOM MOM MOM MOM!" She sang back at me.

"PURSE!" We both screamed.

The boys were staring at us. Suddenly Louis jumped up and shouted. "I WANNA STICK IT IN YOUR MOM MOM MOM MOM." Steph and I shouted, "PURSE!" We all collapsed on the ground in laughter.

The rest of the lads were staring at us, so we explained. "In school, on the last days of school you couldn't bring a backpack to school but you could bring a purse or something like that. So when i was younger, i had brought my mom's old purse. And we were in class and Steph had borrowed my pencil so she asked where to return it to. So i said stick it in my mom. I was about to say stick it in my mom purse but i got interrupted. So it kinda became our thing." The boy's just looked at us.

"Well...that's interesting." Liam said.

"Uhm, can i have my stuff back?" I asked Louis and Harry. "Nope."

"Bitches gonna pay." I said. "What?" Zayn asked. "Sorry, i've always wanted to say that." I grinned sheepishly. "Okaaaay then." Harry said with a smirk.

~~20 mins later~~

"In West Philadelphia, born and raised                                                                                                 On the playground is where I spent most of my day.                                                                      Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool                                                                                                      And all shootin' some B-ball outside of the school." Niall sang and Zayn and I joined in.

"When a couple of guys who were up to no good                                                                            Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood." Louis joined in and ended up sounding like a girl.                                                                                                                                                                 

"I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said, "You're movin' with your aunty and uncle in Bel Air. I begged and pleaded with her the other day. But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it.'"

"First class, yo this is ain't bad. Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel Air are livin' like. Hmm, this might be alright."

"But wait, I hear the.... Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?I don't think so, I'll see when I get there. I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel Air." Liam started beat boxing with us.

"Well, the plane landed and when I came out, There was a dude look like a cop standin' wavin' my name out. I ain't tryin' to get arrested yet, I just got here. I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared. I whistled for a cab and when it came near. The license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel Air." We all stopped when Harry tried to join in and failed.

Zayn shoved him off the couch and he landed in an akward position with his leg crossed over the other. "You look like a gay mermaid." I snickered at him and he glared at me. "Awh. It's okay. We still love you." I joked.