Revenge (action time!)

Ugh don't you guys hate mud when it's muddy?! Seriously!           

--Cat's POV--

 We woke Niall up first. Then watched from the kitchen as our plan unfolded.

Niall saw the pigeon and screamed, throwing it across the room. It hit Harry who woke up.

We had left one mirror un-duct-taped so that Harry could see what he looked like. Half of his face was blue and the other half with pink. He had green lips also and his hair was straightened. His eyes widened and he dropped the mirror causing it to break, which would prevent Zayn from looking in it.

Louis rolled over and muttered something about Kevin. Harry was freaking out and Niall was staring at the pigeon that lay on the floor.

Louis woke up and saw the mirror. His face was black with yellow letters that spelled 'I love Cat'. His hair was half straightened and half curled.

He screamed and started wiping his face and hair. Liam woke up and stretched his arms. Then noticed the spoons. He yanked the spoon out of his mouth and screamed, leaping up.

He started throwing the spoons in all directions. We heard Zayn mutter something from the closet and get up.

Then he started screaming. "Guys! Let me out!"
It was chaos. Suddenly the lads turned to look at us. We exchanged a glance and started to run. I tripped and they went back to help me. "Save yourselves!" I yelled, dramatically.

"Okay." They said, and ran. "You're not supposed to actually leave me!" I yelled at their backs. They just kept going. I looked up to see the boys looking down at me.

Louis swung me over his shoulder. "SYRUP!!!!!" I screamed. "Syrup?" Zayn asked. Someone must have let him out of the closet. "Yeah, it's my word for rape. SYRUP! HELP!" I screamed.

Harry grabbed my legs and Louis grabbed my arms. They started swinging me back and forth in front of the pool.

Yeah, we had a pool. Our flat was basically like a house. I'm not even sure why people called this flat a flat. It was by itself and not apart of an apartment building. It had four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, and a small kitchen.

It also had a pool in the back. So yeah, it was a house but the seller had decided to call it a flat. Not sure why but oh well.

"You don't want to do this!!" I yelled. "Yes we do." Harry said. I spied Abby and Steph hiding and watching.

"Look, it's Steph and Abby!" I yelled and pointed at them. They froze. Revenge for leaving me. Liam and Zayn and Niall went over and grabbed them. They glared at me and i smiled innocently.

I felt Louis and Harry let go and felt my body hit the water. It was freezing. I glared at them and said, "The least you can do is help me out." Louis held out his hand and i took it.

Instead of pulling myself out, i yanked him in. He should've seen that coming. It was kind of obvious that i would do that.

I ran out of the pool and hid. None of the boys noticed but the girls saw me.

Liam, Zayn, and Niall were all standing by the edge of the pool. Harry was already in the pool. Louis had dragged him in. 

The two girls swam towards them Liam, Zayn, and Niall. "Dont even think about it." The boys said, starting to back up. "We aren't going to splash you or pull you in. We swear." Abby and Stephsaid.

"Then what are you doing?" The lads asked.

"Being a distraction." The girls replied.

I ran out from my hiding spot and shoved the boys in with all my might. The momentum sent me flying into the pool as well.

After we had finished our water fight, we all went inside and showered. "Where's my hair supplies?!" I heard at the same time someone yelled, "I want carrots!"

I grinned as i changed and headed downstairs. Niall was fake-sobbing on the couch. At least i think it was fake. Louis was patting his shoulder. "I want food so bad." Niall cried.

They noticed me and glared at me. I waved and smiled innocently. I posted the video of the boys getting pranked and immedietly got hundreds of replies. Oops. Maybe i shouldn't have posted that from my account. Crap.

Niall eventually found his food and Zayn found his hair supplies but i was too busy reading through some the replies:

@ZaynsLuckyMirror: @CatGreen_ u got to hang with the boys? SO LUCKY!

@NiallsNandosBabe: @CatGreen_ Can i come over? Please?

@1D4Me: @CatGreen_ You whore. The boys are mine so stop using them for fame.

@Hazzassexycat: @CatGreen_ You beotch! Your hanging out with the boys and you didnt invite me?

I laughed at the last one. I don't even know any of them.