Who Knows What The Future Holds?

Yes, this is the FINAL CHAPTER. Thanks for sticking with the book for so long(: You guys are seriously amazing<3

          This book has seriously not been my best writing because I hadn't really had a good idea of what to do with it and I didn't put as much thought as I should have, and I apologize for that. I also apologize for any loose ends or confusing/ unrealistic parts I've had. I've been writing two books in secret now and once I get a good amount of chapters for them, i'll post them. This is what their about

                                       The Awkward Stages Of Love:

     Rose had a tendency to take a normal situation and make it awkward, embarrassing, or even harmful. Like running up to hug her best friend in the mall and ending up tripping over a little kid and crashing headfirst into a shoe display case.
Or meeting one of her cousins for the first time and ending up coming downstairs without any pants on. So when she gets stuck in a small storm shelter with the school's four biggest bad asses... Yeah, i'd be scared too.

                                      The Irony Of Being A Werewolf:

                          I found out I was adopted when I was 8. It never really bothered me though. My parents were still my parents to me and they were still the ones who raised me. I still loved them, and they still loved me. They could be a bit detached and unemotional sometimes, but they were never ones for affection. They started training me when I was 10. They didn't tell me what for, until I was 12 and they introduced me to the world of werewolves. And werewolf hunters. The latter category is what my family fell under. So imagine the irony when on my sixteenth birthday I sprout a pair of fangs and a tail. And also gain the good fortune of my parents trying to kill me. Yeah, happy sweet sixteen to me.

                  When I finish up or get to a good place in these books, i'll go back and work on this story a little more and fix it up. I'm not really statisfied with how it turned out. But for now, here it is:

                                ~~Cat's POV~~

              Life really does have a funny way of working out. Two years ago, if you had told me I would end up being friends with One Direction, I would've probably been dead by now because with my luck, I would've choked on my own spit and died from laughing too hard.

       I would've totally rejected the idea that I would lose my memory and so easily get it back just by hitting my head. (Which I do a lot because of my clumsiness) I would have also not have believed that I would've awkwardly invited two girls whom I didn't know well to live with us and they would have accepted. But for once, I'm really glad for my idiocy and over-friendliness, because it scored me two awesome best friends.

         If you told me I'd be dating Louis Tomlinson, the newest teen dream, I would've assumed you were high or something. I would've never imagined in my wildest dreams to be as happy as I am in this moment, just sitting on a rooftop, and watching the sunset with my boyfriend just like any average cliché.

              "You look adorable when you're thinking hard about something." Louis said, entangling his hand with mine, as I blushed. "May I ask what you're thinking so hard about?"

     "I was just... thinking about how grateful I am for crappy elevator maintenance." I said and he chuckled and pecked me on the lips. 

              "It's so beautiful." I said, gazing at the sky. He was about to say something but I cut him off, "No. Please don't do that cheesy fake thing that we saw in the movie yesterday where the guy agrees but is actually looking at the girl and talking about her."

    He groaned, "Buzz kill. I wanted to try it out." "It's not like I'm actually beautiful anyways." I muttered to myself. "What? Are you kidding?"

            Ah, great. I didn't want him to hear because I didn't want to seem like one of those stereotypical insecure girls.

     He rolled us over so he was on top of me and placed his arms on either side of my head, supporting his body weight. "I can honestly say you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen or met in my life. Not just on the outside, but in the inside as well. Don't ever be down on yourself, Catherine." He said seriously, using my whole name for the first time ever.

   He leaned down and kissed me. My body immediately responded and I arched my back so I'd be closer to him as I kissed him back fervently. "I love you." I murmured between kisses. He drew back and my lips immediately felt cold. "I love you more than you'd ever know." He said and then bent back down, kissing me even more passionately.

                    The sun was long gone by the time we finally broke apart and the stars were out, bright and shining. We lay, entangled with each other, in a comfortable silence. It was a perfect moment. Almost too perfect. It made me aware that everything could come crashing down at any second. Like this could all be a dream, and I'd wake up and have to face brutal reality.

              "You're thinking again." Louis said, rolling to face me. I rolled to my side as well. "I'm just thinking about us... and about the future."

          He just looked at me for a while before answering. "I don't know where you're going to be in the future, I just know that wherever you are, that's where I'll be."

       And that's all I needed. Who knows what the future holds or where I'm going to be in a few more years from now? Things might be completely different, but that didn't matter to me as long as I still had him.

        And that's all I needed. Who knows what the future holds or where I'm going to be in a few more years from now? Things might be completely different, but that didn't matter to me as long as I still had Louis.