Gone

~Cats POV~~

  16A, 16A, I chanted to myself as I scanned the seat numbers. I reached my seat and collapsed next to the window. I pulled out my book just as someone took the seat next to mine. He was a boy around my age with tousled blond hair and bright green eyes. Ok, yeah he was hot, but not as hot as Louis. I sighed, thinking about how i wasn't going to be seeing Louis for a long time.

"Hey, I'm Alex." He said and shot me a grin. "Hi, I'm Cat." I smiled back.

I pulled out my phone and sent a tweet. 

@Kit_Kat_: Planes taking off. Excited to go to Princeton but i'm really going to miss everyone! <3

I turned off my phone just as the overhead speakers dinged.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please turn off all electronics....." I tuned out the overhead safety talk and grabbed my book. Moments later, i felt the plane lurch as it lifted off the ground.

I pressed my forehead against the cool glass and sighed. "Goodbye." I whispered and watched as the city of London slowly disappeared from view. "Hmm?" Alex asked. "Oh, nothing." I smiled at him.

"So why are you heading to America?" I asked him. "I live there. I was just visiting some family friends up in London. Why are you going?" He answered. "I'm going to college there for my last year. I got accepted into a dance program."

"You dance? That's cool. Dont mind me asking but... what college?" He asked. "Princeton." "Really? That's weird. So am i."

"Oh, you go to Princeton too? That's weird." I smiled and we started chatting. We talked for a while and got along pretty well. He decided to take a nap so i pulled out my phone.

I started to play Fruit Ninja. "No. Die. DIE STUPID FRUIT!" I growled at my phone. "Will you please be quiet? You're scaring my kids." A lady a few rows ahead of me turned around and asked. I apologized and blushed. Oops.

I thought back to the last couple of days. I had hung out with Josh more and we got along pretty well. (Louis was also there because he wouldn't let me leave his side because he wanted to spend EVERY single moment together. He even waited outside of the bathroom door for me.) I had also met Paul a couple more times.

I also had gone to my mom's for dinner and her boyfriend was also there. They were planning on moving to America pretty soon. He seemed like a nice guy so i approved.

"It was really nice meeting you." I grinned at Alex as we landed. We had gotten pretty close on the plane ride. "You too. You got a twitter?" He asked me. "Yup, it's Kit underscore Kat underscore." I said and he pulled out his phone.

"Woah, you have like a million followers." He said and started to scroll through my tweets. "You didn't tell me that you're boyfriend was famous!" He glared at me and i grinned back sheepishly.

"I'll text you later." He told me and walked off. I followed the signs to baggage claim and waited for my luggage. When i got it, i went outside and hailed a taxi.

 A taxi pulled up and i smiled as he put my luggage in the back. I got into the back and told him the directions.

I pulled out my phone and sent a tweet.

@Kit_Kat_: Just landed in America! Miss everyone!

I scrolled through and looked at tweets i had been sent. Some were nice and some were just the usual stupid hate tweets.

@1Dinfection: @Kit_Kat_ You're just fat and ugly. Ur a worthless piece of shit that no one cares about. Go kill yourself.

It still amazed me that people can go so low as to tell people that they don't know to kill themselves. And they called themselves directioners! I decided to tweet her back.

@Kit_Kat_: @1Dinfection Aw thanks babe. I love you too (:

@Louis_Tomlinson: I miss my beautiful girlfriend @Kit_Kat_ I love you babe!

@Kit_kat_: @Louis_Tomlinson I love you too (: I'll see you in a month. Skype tmorrow?

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Kit_Kat Of course babe. Skype ya tomorrow (:

Statisfied, i put my phone away and was just about to doze off when i heard a loud noise and the screech of tires on pavement. I saw the hard ground of the street coming towards me but the rest was a blur. Darkness blurred my vision and soon everything was black.

THE END................................................. <3

Of this chapter (: