The Art Of Crashing A Wedding As A White Power Ranger

Four important things: (READ PLEASEE)

1) I went back to the last chapter and changed a tiny bit of where she got her memory back, clearing it up a little bit because some people were uncertain whether she got it back or not.

2) I'm going to sleep away camp for two weeks without electronics tomorrow, so no more updates for a while ):

3) Does anybody want me to try and work on Somebody That I Used To Know ? Because i completely wasn't even thinking about where to go on from there and no one is really reading it so i forgot about it.

4) I'M OBSESSED with the cliché 'bad boy, good girl' novels and I've run out of ones to read so if anyone has any recommendations for some good ones, then they are welcomed greatly. I'm also thinking of writing a Non-1D one so comment pleaseee!

                                                               ~~Cat's POV~~

                                "And who are you?" A bratty looking girl in a purple 'wedding gown' said. I just looked around the scene, taken aback. Yeah, I'm not sure what I was expecting but this was definitely not it. I turned and looked at Louis, who was staring back at me and wearing a tux.

     "What the hell?" I blurted out and another little girl shrieked and covered her ears.  "POTTY MOUTH!" She yelled and continued to shriek at the top of her lungs. I covered my ears against the high pitch noise that I didn't think was humanly possible. "That's enough darling." Their dad, I'm assuming, said trying to get her to stop. She just continued to yell.

"STOP IT YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU ARE RUINING THE WEDDING! YOU ALWAYS DO THIS! YOU ALWAYS TRY TO RUIN THINGS FOR ME! YOU'RE SO JEALOUS OF ME AND YOU WANT WHAT I HAVE!"  The girl in purple screamed at her.

"NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE! STOP LYING!" The girl stopped shrieking and yelled back, before bursting into tears. "YES IT IS AND I HATE YOU! I WISH SOMEONE ELSE WAS MY SISTER!"

"NO! I HATE YOU! YOU'RE A MEANIE! DADDY, MAKE HER STOP! PUT HER IN TIME OUT!" The shrieking girl cried. "Girls, girls, stop. Let's settle this nicely." Their dad tried to mediate. "SO NOW YOUR TAKING HER SIDE? I HATE YOU ALL!" She yelled and threw a toy at her sister.

"OW!" Her sister screamed and started crying, throwing the toy back. When the shrieking girl got knocked over, I fist-bumped the air. YES! Take that! God, this is great, I thought to myself as I watched the cat fight.

Snapping out of it, I looked over at Louis, thinking that this was a perfect time to leave, and saw him eyeing the exit. He caught my eye and nodded. We both started inching towards the house and almost made it to the door when we heard the dad yell, "Hey, WAIT!"

Louis flipped him off and we both sprinted into the house, slamming the back door, and making a break for the front door.  I charged towards my car down the street, looking back for a second to make sure Louis was following.

I dived into the drivers seat and locked the doors as soon as Louis got inside. I quickly drove off, breaking the speed limit majorly, and kept driving until the neighborhood was long gone. When we finally got back in town, I parked on the side of the road and turned the engine off.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much." I said and flung myself onto him, hugging him tight. Two things made the situation extremely awkward; 1) The seat belt was holding me back so I only managed to get one arm around him fully and 2) he immediately went stiff as soon as I touched him.

I drew back hesitantly and looked at him questioningly. Then I slapped myself in the forehead. Duhh, he thinks I cheated on him!

"Did you just... slap yourself?" He said quietly, staring at me. "Yeah. Anyways, I should probably clear some stuff up." I said awkwardly, not knowing how to explain really. "Yeah, you probably should." He said coldly.

"Well," I started but he cut me off. "No, never mind, I don't want your excuses about why you didn't contact us or about why you apparently having been going around kissing other guys while I've been worried sick about you!" He said, glaring at me, before getting out and slamming the door.

"If you would just let me explain--" I got out too. "I don't want to hear it." He said, walking away. "Where are you even going?" I yelled at his back. He didn't answer, just kept walking. "Louis! Come back, you're going to get lost again." He ignored me again. "Stop being such an asshole!" I screamed at him, thank god that no one was around, and he turned to look at me. He opened his mouth to say something. "I didn't even fucking remember you until today, okay?!" I said then realized that that probably wasn't going to help.

He stared at me incredulously and shook his head. He turned around and started walking away again. "I got in an accident a few months ago and lost my memory. I got it back today when I hit my head." I said quickly.

                    ~~Louis' POV~~

       I was so pissed when I got out of her car that I couldn't even think straight. But now, as she shouted at me that she lost her memory, I felt like an asshole. She could be lying, I thought to myself. But that's too big of a thing to lie about. Why would she lie about something like that anyways?

I stopped walking but turned around. I didn't even know how to respond. What do you say to that? I didn't even want to say anything. I just wanted to hold her in my arms again for the first time in so long. God, now I sound sappy. I remembered that she was still standing behind me, waiting for an answer, so I turned around. I opened my mouth to say something, I'm not sure what, but she must have read it on my face, because she looked at me with understanding.

                                     ~~Cat's POV~~

              "I missed you." He said, taking a few steps toward me. I closed the distance and stared up at him, "God, I missed you too, Louis." He leaned down and the next thing I knew, we were kissing. It was tentative and slow at first, but he deepened it quickly, wrapping his arms around my waist. I lifted my arms up around his neck, tangling my hand in his hair.

I craved his touch, needed it. I closed the nonexistent distance between us, making my body as close too his as possible. He started kissing down my neck, making me arch my back. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, as he backed us up against the car.

"I love you." He murmured into my skin. "I love you too." I said and he brought his lips back to mine, kissing me fervently. I had been waiting for a moment of revelation, of pieces clicking back together, when I got my memory back. And now I got it. I realized that the thing I had been missing so badly wasn't just my memory. It was the brown haired boy that was in it.