Milkshakes and handshakes

~~Cat's POV~~

"How should i tell Louis?" i groaned. Dani and the boys were coming over soon. We were all going out to dinner. "Don't worry. He'll be happy for you." Melissa tried to reassure me.

It was two days after i had gotten the letter. Me and Louis had gone on two more dates but i still hadn't told him.

"Let's get ready! Come on, it'll work out! If he's not okay with it then you could find someone better." Steph smiled and Abby nodded.

Abby wore a dress with a black top part and a flowy white bottom part and curled her hair. 

Steph wore a cute, strapless, flower print dress and straightened her hair.

Melissa wore a black halter top dress and left her hair to hang loose.

And i wore a dress that fell a little past mid thigh. It had sleeves that hung down to my elbows and a big belt around the waist. It may not sound cute but if you saw the dres...It was so cute. I just didn't know if i looked good enough in it or not.

I put my hair into a bun. One strand was loose and hung by my face. I think i looked decent enough.

The doorbell rang and we opened the door to see the boys and Dani standing there. She was wearing a pretty purple dress.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Lesgo!" Abby shouted and Niall walked with her to the car. We took two cars to the restaurant.

We arrived to a nice looking place. It was like a steak house. Yum! I was so in the mood for steak.

"You're drooling, Cat." louis said and grinned.

I gasped and wiped away at my mouth. "Just admit it, you were day dreaming about my saucy body." Louis said.

"No! And saucy?" I asked. He nodded. I rolled my eyes. We had a nice dinner and as we were paying i said, "Hey, i needa tell you guys something." Steph nudged me in the ribs and whispered, "Not now."
They were all looking at me expectantly so i said, "I'm in love with this restaurant."

We all had decided we were in a mood for milkshakes so we went to some nearby diner and ordered a bunch. It was pretty much empty so while we were waiting we did a little game of dares. "I dare you to do the moustache/shave thing to the waiter.." Abby said to me.

I called to the waiter and he came over. I smiled at him. "I moustache you a question, sir." He looked at me expectantly.

"Nevermind, i'll shave it for later. You may go now." I said, waving my hand to dismiss him.

He rolled his eyes and left. Dani giggled and whispered a dare to Steph. Steph ran out of the diner and came back a few minutes later with a package.

She knelt down in front of me and pulled out a haribo ring. "Will you marry me?" She said loud enough, making sure the waiter heard. He shot us a weird look.

I pretended to look around frantically. "Er..I'm married to Dani's mom!" I said.

She fake gasped and exclaimed, "My moms cheating on me!?"

We all started laughing and the waiter came back, setting down our milkshakes before quickly leaving.

We all started cracking up again. i got up and they all looked at me weirdly.

I went to the only other guy in here. He was my age and was ordering a milkshake at the counter.

"Hi, i'm Smartha. You are?" I said in a weird voice and held out my hand.

"Uh, Justin." He said. He then shook my hand akwardly.

I shook his hand roughly and kept on shaking it for a while.

I then looked him in the eye, still shaking his hand, and said with a straight face, "Our hands just made babies together."

He quickly dropped my hand, payed for his shake, and left.

I went back to the booth where everyone was cracking up. "And that, ladies and ladies, is how its done." I said.

After we finished our shakes i hesitantly spoke up. I didn't want to ruin the mood but i needed to speak up. "Erm, i'mgoingtocollageinamericaforayearcuzigotacceptiedintoprinceton!" I said fastly.

"Come again?" Liam said. "I'm going to collage in America for a year because i got accepted into Princeton for dance." I said, slower.

"What?" Louis said, staring at me. "OMG! That is so great!" Dani exclaimed and hugged me in the booth. "Yeah, we'll miss you though." Niall said. "We'll come to visit." Liam added. Harry nodded and smiled.

"She thought you guys weren't gonna visit and would be mad at her or something." Steph said with a wide grin.  "Of course not!" They reassured me.

As we were leaving, i noticed Louis hadn't said anything. I dropped back and walked next to him, letting everyone go ahead of me.

"Louis?" I asked. "I don't want you to go." I heard him say quietly. I least i think that's what he said.

He shook his head and said, "Nothing. That's great! congratulations!" He smiled but you could see it was faked.